Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
THEKID

jerseystriper? Please tell me you're alive and well....

Rate this topic

8 posts in this topic

Bob:

I've prayed for you since day 1. Please get in touch and tell me that you are okay. When you handed me the flyrod under the South Tower a week ago, I never would've imagined that I'd be sitting here now wondering if you're alive....

I feel for you, as I'm sure you've lost many friends. Just please let me know how you are.

If anyone else has heard from BOB, please reply and let me know. I know he was part of security over at the World Trade Center, so he must've been in harms way.

I'm anxious to know. Pray for Bob and his family.

-Tom (THE KID)

------------------

THE KID [a.k.a. "BLACKBALL"]

I HAVE A TERRIBLE FEELING THAT WE'VE LOST YOU. BOB, PLEASE, IF YOU ARE ABLE (or if anyone else knows of his whereabouts) PLEASE RESPOND. PLEASE....

-Tom

------------------

THE KID [a.k.a. "BLACKBALL"]

He posted on 9-16-01 on the It's Time to Fish thread in the Flatlands of NJ Forum stating:

"To each his own,but I worked at WTC and lived through it and have been working 4-12 shifts doing site security in front of the customs house which was 6 wtc. for me I need to go fishing,to be with my family and start getting back to living. The tv can not show the full extent of the damage or the smell of the place but life needs to move on. We all grieve our own way but for me i hope to be back on sandy hook tomoorrow. "

His e-mail according to his profile is robertf@catholicfamilies.net

[This message has been edited by Vinny (edited 09-18-2001).]