Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
crowconor

job search

Rate this topic

32 posts in this topic

hi im 17 years old and i need a job. Ive worked at supermarkets and stuff like that and hate it. I want to be outside doing stuff i like, such as fishing. So i was wondering if anyone needed some help along these lines, or anyone had any ideas. Ive fished every single day for the past 2 years (not an exaggeration) thanks!

try landscaping, its hard work and long hours, but you can make some decent $$. I found it best if you know someone or your family knows someone who owns their own outfit. Plus it'll slow down in the fall, and you can go fish the runhighfive.gif

View Posttry landscaping, its hard work and long hours, but you can make some decent $$. I found it best if you know someone or your family knows someone who owns their own outfit. Plus it'll slow down in the fall, and you can go fish the runhighfive.gif

^^^

What he said.

It's tough time. Good luck, man!

View Posthi im 17 years old and i need a job. Ive worked at supermarkets and stuff like that and hate it. I want to be outside doing stuff i like, such as fishing. So i was wondering if anyone needed some help along these lines, or anyone had any ideas. Ive fished every single day for the past 2 years (not an exaggeration) thanks!

I enjoyed landscaping because it was hard work....but I made some good money doing it, your outside all week, and you'll learn a lot of things that you'll use later in life when you purchase a house. I landscaped in high school and when I was on break on college, I would work summers.

View Postill try landscaping i guess, i really would love to work like teaching someone to fish or something like that

So would we all, lol. Better learn this now. Life is hard and the sooner you learn how to endure those crappy jobs and get through, the better off you'll be later.

Plus, you'll kearn a TON of useful things doing Landscaping. Maybe you can get a job as a Groundsman in the Tree Service. Chicks dig tree-guys.

View Postyeah i have no problems with hardwork, i really was hoping i could find a deckhand job, that would be sweet

Start hangin around the docks. Get your face known and be friendly. Be persistent and things should come together. Good Luck. Where do you live?