this truly makes me sick

Rate this topic

superstriper

One of the things that bothered me the most about George Bush was the fact that he helped Bin Ladens family flee our country right after 9/11 at the same time when others including victims family members were not even allowed to fly. He was concerned for their safety mad.gif

If our government grants these people sanctuary in our country it will make me sick and I don't care if these people are just relatives of his that may or may not have done anything. I hope Obama does not follow Bush's footsteps and help out his family as it is a complete disgrace and an insult to any family that lost somebody in 9/11

DUBAI, United Arab Emirates -- A son of Osama bin Laden said about 20 members of his family stranded in Iran are seeking sanctuary in a third country -- and that the United States might agree to accept them.

Omar bin Laden, the al Qaeda leader's fourth son, said in an interview with Al Arabiya television that Iran is refusing to allow his relatives to go to Saudi Arabia. ****e Muslim- dominated Iran is a regional rival of Sunni-ruled Saudi Arabia. Al Qaeda, a Sunni group, is hostile to Iran.

"The Americans offered to help them out of Iran and even hinted at the possibility of receiving them in the US," he said in the interview, which was aired late Sunday and posted on the Dubai-based channel's Web site. Omar bin Laden said none of his brothers has been accused of terrorism by the United States or any other country.

BIN LADEN

Relatives stuck in Iran.

The elder bin Laden's relatives held under house arrest in Iran include five of his children and one of his wives, Al Arabiya said. The family had been living in Afghanistan and fled to Iran after the US military began air strikes on the country following the Sept. 11 attacks in 2001.

A daughter of bin Laden, Iman, 17, was allowed to leave Iran for Syria earlier this year after taking refuge in the Saudi Embassy in Tehran. Her brother, Bakr, 16, also left Iran for the Syrian capital of Damascus in December.

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/interna...#ixzz0uEiI37lU

That damn George Bush!!! beatin.gifmad.gif

You forgot Palin/Cheny

"The toothless, braindead, *********, geriatric mouthbreathers around here love their "safe space". It is the only place in the world where they feel like winners, the gracious thing to do, would be to let them enjoy their delusional reality."

-Numbnuts

View PostOne of the things that bothered me the most about George Bush was the fact that he helped Bin Ladens family flee our country right after 9/11 at the same time when others including victims family members were not even allowed to fly. He was concerned for their safety mad.gif

If our government grants these people sanctuary in our country it will make me sick and I don't care if these people are just relatives of his that may or may not have done anything. I hope Obama does not follow Bush's footsteps and help out his family as it is a complete disgrace and an insult to any family that lost somebody in 9/11

DUBAI, United Arab Emirates -- A son of Osama bin Laden said about 20 members of his family stranded in Iran are seeking sanctuary in a third country -- and that the United States might agree to accept them.

Omar bin Laden, the al Qaeda leader's fourth son, said in an interview with Al Arabiya television that Iran is refusing to allow his relatives to go to Saudi Arabia. ****e Muslim- dominated Iran is a regional rival of Sunni-ruled Saudi Arabia. Al Qaeda, a Sunni group, is hostile to Iran.

"The Americans offered to help them out of Iran and even hinted at the possibility of receiving them in the US," he said in the interview, which was aired late Sunday and posted on the Dubai-based channel's Web site. Omar bin Laden said none of his brothers has been accused of terrorism by the United States or any other country.

BIN LADEN

Relatives stuck in Iran.

The elder bin Laden's relatives held under house arrest in Iran include five of his children and one of his wives, Al Arabiya said. The family had been living in Afghanistan and fled to Iran after the US military began air strikes on the country following the Sept. 11 attacks in 2001.

A daughter of bin Laden, Iman, 17, was allowed to leave Iran for Syria earlier this year after taking refuge in the Saudi Embassy in Tehran. Her brother, Bakr, 16, also left Iran for the Syrian capital of Damascus in December.

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/interna...#ixzz0uEiI37lU

Are you sure as much as I dislike this site please look. http://www.snopes.com/rumors/flights.asp

View PostAre you sure as much as I dislike this site please look. http://www.snopes.com/rumors/flights.asp

I really hope that you are correct but I am fairly certain under the freedom of information act the FBI did disclose that flight did take place. I will look into it as I am now curious.

and obama should NEVER let his family come to America