Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BabyBunker

How Cute is this?

Rate this topic

13 posts in this topic

And I got a nice sun burn also!!!

I always took my son fishing when he was little..He is now 37 and I have all of his fishing stuff..I love to fish and I made sure I got a fishing License..

I cant wait until we go again and I would love for him to catch a fish..

nice...no snapper blues down there yet? Those things are the best when you want to take a kid fishing...(and keep them for fluking later)

View Postnice...no snapper blues down there yet? Those things are the best when you want to take a kid fishing...(and keep them for fluking later)

I think its to early for snappers.Maybe in a few weeks..All the kid wanted to do was fish he was in his glory.Especially when he caught a piece of sea weed..I was able to teach him a few things not that I know that much I am also learning..But I am thrilled that he wants to go fishing with me..We will learn together..Its such a cute age..

Sweet - Hey I know that spot. wink.gif

What were you fishing for, how were you rigged - I think snappers should start showing there real soon.

You should get yourselves one of those little drag nets and go over to compo and get in the water with him and drag it along the beach.

It's a lot of fun to see what you get , and you can use the silversides for bait over in the harbor. cwm40.gif

View PostSweet - Hey I know that spot. wink.gif

What were you fishing for, how were you rigged - I think snappers should start showing there real soon.

You should get yourselves one of those little drag nets and go over to compo and get in the water with him and drag it along the beach.

It's a lot of fun to see what you get , and you can use the silversides for bait over in the harbor. cwm40.gif

The Harbor is really nice we were fishing for snappers..

I was using the thingy that looks like a little fish with a few small hooks on the end of it.See I told you I dont know very much..I was able to teach him how to cast and then reel it in..Not sure if I am ready for the drag net..Maybe if I can find some one to go with that knows what they are doing I would give it a try.

View PostTry and find some snapper Poppers in ur local B & T shop Tight LInes highfive.gif

Thanks I have a good friend that fishes all the time and he is going to set me up with everything I need and give me some lessons on Wednesday.