Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AdrianF

arra 1204 blank

14 posts in this topic

relisting this

1204 lamiglas arra blank. Been sittin in the rafters for a while, too fast for my liking and im too lazy to wrap it just to sell it biggrin.gif

100$ meet up cash, NJ

headscratch.gif I'm cornfused. Is that an offer above? Adrian, if the offer above works out, go for it. Sounds like the guy really wants it and I certainly don't need any more blanks. If not, I'll take it for $100 and pick it up on my way down next weekend. icon14.gif

View Postheadscratch.gif I'm cornfused. Is that an offer above? Adrian, if the offer above works out, go for it. Sounds like the guy really wants it and I certainly don't need any more blanks. If not, I'll take it for $100 and pick it up on my way down next weekend. icon14.gif

He's accually not allowed to offer more. This isn't ebay and we don't allow bids. He may certainly offer the $100 or less but to offer more to try to hold his spot isn't allowed.

View PostAre you near Paramus?

Carlos

nope kinda far, sorry.

View PostOffer withdrawn..can't come up with the funds sorry for making you wait adrian......great rod for a great price good luck with the sale

no worries

View Postheadscratch.gif I'm cornfused. Is that an offer above? Adrian, if the offer above works out, go for it. Sounds like the guy really wants it and I certainly don't need any more blanks. If not, I'll take it for $100 and pick it up on my way down next weekend. icon14.gif

Sold to kneelbeers.gif

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0