Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Reed422

Beyond Pissed

Rate this topic

73 posts in this topic

I know I'm the pinata but right now I'm about to explode over some serious stuff. I'm walking my dog at the park and he is off the leash playing with this other dog. My dog is a 25lb cocker spaniel mix very friendly and non-threatening never acted aggressive. about 30 yards away was a golden retriever who was about 3 times his size. He went over to say hi tail wagging the whole 9. The owners a pansy looking guy a 4 yr old an a wife. The lady obviously the one who owns the testes of the family starts screaming like a lunatic for me to put my dog on the leash. Now at this park everyone is wicked nice and dogs are off the leash all the time. It's not an off leash park but a lot of people do it with no problems. So I call my dog to come and he makes a circle and goes to say hi to the golden again. This time the lady kicks my dog right in the fing ribs. Just writing this I'm about to lose it. My dog comes over to me gives a few coughs and is fine for the most part. I start screaming and swearing at the lady and guy calling them every name in the book. My heart was pounding and I was about to really go nuts but I told myself just walk away this isn't worth it plus there is a little kid involved. While I'm really far away then the husband decides he has a pair and yells at me. I pick up my phone and call the cops. I tell the couple to wait here the cops are on their way. That was my biggest mistake. I should have let them leave which is what they said they were going to do. The cop shows up they completely lie to the cop saying they "pushed" roy. Basically the cop could care less. She gives me the animal control officers number to follow up if need be. I am totally floored that someone would do this. She said she was in fear that my dog was going to attack!!!!

View PostMr. Weed keep your dog on a leash for it's own safety , not only for the safety of others !

the point is u don't kick a dog unless u are michael vick

I'm old enough to remember dogs roaming freely around the neighborhood, but today some people go bonkers at the sight of an untethered dog. If you can find the book Merle's Door, it's worth reading.

weed you give new meaning the the word pssy...first of ya got a fayg dog, second off you let some woman kick it when her husband was there and betthe****outofable...you act first and think later in a situation....what is wrong with people these days headscratch.gif

View Postweed you give new meaning the the word pssy...first of ya got a fayg dog, second off you let some woman kick it when her husband was there and betthe****outofable...you act first and think later in a situation....what is wrong with people these days headscratch.gif

lol acting rationally is over rated huh?

we must define rational differently.....cwm13.gif

"I'm calling the police" headscratch.gif

Handle yourself like a man and people might start treating you like one...

View Postthe point is u don't kick a dog unless u are michael vick

I think the point is you don't go to a park that has a leash law without a leash. Being a responsible dog owner would of prevented your dog being kicked. Both parties were in the wrong. Your dog should bite everyone involved.