Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
krnggangpe94

Keyport, NJ fishing reports?

Rate this topic

11 posts in this topic

Magic Mike recommended I try Keansburg but I didn't get a chance to. My dad was set on fishing the Keyport pier for some reason... confused.gif I am going back this Friday at night. Is the water too hot to fish because I was not the only one who got skunked?

It seems magic Mike PM'd you info as to not tell the whole world, then a day later you post for the whole world to see what he told you in confidence. And your looking for specific spots too?

The dog days of summer are here, oxygen levels in the waters are reduced, water and air temps have skyrocketed, fluke are running about 10 to 1 or less for keepers, so if you must go fishing, just go, either pier will be about the same.

And do yourself a favor and if someone PM"s you something, that should be kept between the two parties. Specific spots are not mentioned in posts, you can do a search on spot burning and you'll find out why.

What Highlander said was 100% correct.

However, and for future reference, Keansburg pier is a pay to fish place and as such is not treated as a spotburn. So you didn't really eff up that bad smile.gif