Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
staktup

Lami surf rods for sale

12 posts in this topic

2 pc. Lamiglas XS10MS surf & jetty rod was purchased through SOL already 4" cut down from the butt. I used 2-part slow-cure epoxy and a long aluminum ski pole extension to make it back to 10'. Great condition other than the butt surgery impant which came out well, $70 picked-up.

1 pc. honey Lamiglas rod 10' long. Originally a 1362m that I bought off SOL & tried to cut the reel seat off; cut blank so I ended up cutting down 2'3" from butt to make 9' . Then I epoxied an aluminum ski pole extension to make it back to 10'. X-flock shrink wrap handle (no reel seat), Fuji 40HH, 25HH, 16HH, 12BSVG, BMNAG 10 (3) & hardloy 12 tip. Sort of a hybrid concept-COF set up. Casts very well & great for light pencils. I'd rate this more of a bomber, sluggo, pencil rod. I tried wrapping light dun blue under w c/p, then orange over it & disliked it. So I went to a shop in CT who subbed it out to their "old repair guy- yeah, he does good work. Not a custom builder! He made me look like Billy Vivona. This dude made it fuglier than my crappy attempts!cwm31.gif Glad I performed the stress test on the rod and wrapped 4o guide location 1st.

No shipping as it is 1 pc, but yours for $75 picked-up.

I can meet you in Westchester, Putnam, Dutchess, Greenwich/ Stamford CT,up to Danbury. Otherwise, add $18 for USPS shipping in a nice PVC tube + dual end capped rod with signature service and insurance.

Just ask Drawshot how he liked my XSRA1322-2 I sent him.

Sorry for the damn soliloquy (sp?); thanks SOL!!!!!

Thakns SOL!

View Postyou got pm

Steelfish, now that I gave you a shipping quote, ya gotta state publicly here that you'll take it smile.gif

View PostIronic that you spelled "Stupid" wrong .... wink.gif

Did you find that offensive? Someone did, sorry mods, it was in good humor...redface.gif

View PostStak, are you ever in NYC? If yes I'll take the xs.

Misha, if you can be at the parking garage @ 90 Park Ave next to Starbucks @ 5PM this Thursday, or meet me on Mulberry Street by 6PM it's yours. Otherwise, no, I don't get to the city much anymore.

View Post

Misha, if you can be at the parking garage @ 90 Park Ave next to Starbucks @ 5PM this Thursday, or meet me on Mulberry Street by 6PM it's yours. Otherwise, no, I don't get to the city much anymore.

I can do 5pm, or better of 4:45 (i have another appointment at 5:15)

View Postwhat is your price shipped on the XS ? I am interested and can paypal immediately if right.

Looks like $11 should cover s&h. I am going to wait for Misha's response first, you're next in line.

View PostI'm interested in the 1 piece, whats the rating on this rod

Spankers, since it is a now a 10' blank cut from an 11'3" blank rated 2-5 oz, my thought are that it is much more parabolic and can handle lighter stuff like bombers and cotton cordells, up to 2.5oz plugs. I think 3 is pushing it but I can go & test it maybe tomorrow or Wed, but defintely on Friday (insane next 3 days ahead of me). If you are in Westchester, you can bring a bag of lures and cast it into my lake. PM me your cell; will do likewise.

-Mo

View PostI can do 5pm, or better of 4:45 (i have another appointment at 5:15)

Misha, I need some flexibility as I'll be with a group of folks for a meeting. I can shoot for 4:45, but it might be closer to 5. If you can't do it, let me know asap. PM me your cell; will do likewise.

View PostSteelfish, now that I gave you a shipping quote, ya gotta state publicly here that you'll take it smile.gif

sorry pal I'll have to withdraw the offer, I've some problems with my Paypal account and is the only way to make the payment right now, so next in line have to take it

thanks for the nice and fast communication

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0