Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
J

MIL Hospitalized Yesterday

Rate this topic

9 posts in this topic

Sounded like she was having heart problems. She was supposed to have a stress test done this morning but got released instead.

My wife couldn't understand why the let her leave.

I didn't have the balls to tell her that the doctors determined something I have known all along.

It couldn't have been coronary. She doesn't have a heart....

There, I said it. redface.gif

My oldest is soon 16. MIL has never even offered to watch the kids...

16 years and grandma is a stranger to them.... Never a birthday card either.

Lousy good for nothing sperm receptacle.

No....

Getting divorced and moving out but that's a while off still. Still living together and will be for a month or longer.

View PostMy oldest is soon 16. MIL has never even offered to watch the kids...

16 years and grandma is a stranger to them.... Never a birthday card either.

Lousy good for nothing sperm receptacle.

I cant even comprehend that...growing up I spent more time with my grandparents (both sides, actually just grandma on my moms side) then my parents..prolly 3 to 1 ratio..and my kids see their grandparents a few times a week....headscratch.gif

View PostI cant even comprehend that...growing up I spent more time with my grandparents (both sides, actually just grandma on my moms side) then my parents..prolly 3 to 1 ratio..and my kids see their grandparents a few times a week....headscratch.gif

To be fair, my mom hasn't tended much but she has offered. I just don't think she was up to it. She's 20 years older than my MIL.

My mom they see on a weekly basis as we visit most Sunday nights. MIL.... rarer than hen's teeth, seeing her. Then again what doyou expect from a woman whohad 5 kids from 3 different fathers? One was married toanother and ran when she got pregnant and the other got deported cwm27.gif Freaking whack job... kooky.gif

In hindsight,I should have seen all this coming with my wife. Apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

View PostI cant even comprehend that...growing up I spent more time with my grandparents (both sides, actually just grandma on my moms side) then my parents..prolly 3 to 1 ratio..and my kids see their grandparents a few times a week....headscratch.gif

my mom lives around the corner from my sister and at 73 years old, still watches my sister's kids a few times a week.