Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
youngsurfrat

wts SS101MS

32 posts in this topic

selling a Super surf 10ft 1 peice rated 1-4oz

SS101ms

stock factory

rods in great condition only some paint missing on the first guide (foot) from hanging the plug on it

paid 350$ FOR the rod looking to get around 250$

local pick up ONLY

just so everyone knows this isnt the rod i broke last fall

this rod is brand new... lami replaced it for me this spring.

View Postlol,u changed it,how did the lami break last year??

That is actually not a laughing matter. I remember reading the story. Scary stuff. I've been there too, I know...

Good rod though.

View PostThat is actually not a laughing matter. I remember reading the story. Scary stuff. I've been there too, I know...

Good rod though.

im not laughing about the rod breaking,im was laughing at something,else,YSR,Knows what i was laughing at

lol misha he's laughing at me misspelling super strike instead of supersurf..

last year i was thrown off a jetty and the rod snapped behind the reel seat. a local B&T fixed it by putting in an extension this spring it failed as i was casting and broke in the same spot... rod was sent out to lami and they sent me a new one this spring.

View Postlol misha he's laughing at me misspelling super strike instead of supersurf..

last year i was thrown off a jetty and the rod snapped behind the reel seat. a local B&T fixed it by putting in an extension this spring it failed as i was casting and broke in the same spot... rod was sent out to lami and they sent me a new one this spring.

thanks surfrat for telling him,and im sorry to hear about u getting thrown off the jetty,FLorencedude told me what happened,u OK

yup fine now...

i had a bone bruse on my knee for like 2 weeks. i was back to fishing after that. almost happy it happened b/c im much smarter now and i know not to go out on rough nights ALONE... lol.

but ya i just bought a legend so i can reallyyyyy use the money!

View Postyup fine now...

i had a bone bruse on my knee for like 2 weeks. i was back to fishing after that. almost happy it happened b/c im much smarter now and i know not to go out on rough nights ALONE... lol.

but ya i just bought a legend so i can reallyyyyy use the money!

good to hear,and nice which legend the 10 or 10'6,

Your gonna regret selling this rod (unless you plan on getting this blank custom).

In m opinion the SSU 120 1M which this factory rod is based on is by far the best 10fter I have ever layed hands on.

Well whoever buys it won't be disapointed, it's lighter then any comparable blank out there, has the balls of an "M" and throws 3/4oz - 3.5oz, the rod does it all and light as a feather.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0