Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
StriperCurry

Airflo Beach Lines

Rate this topic

9 posts in this topic

SC thanks for the heads up on these lines. I sent a couple Emails to the fly shop on which lines were available and got near immediate responses from them. They have both the HiD sink and Intermediate Airflo 40+ Two Hand Beach Lines in stock in 9/10 and 11/12. I ordered 2 and with free ground shipping. $130 for 2 of these lines shipped to your doorstep is a bargain. Especially being as it is a discontinued line that I have been looking for back ups. It is my most used TH beach line and I prefer the intermediate sink configuration 98% of the time and with a total of 4 on rods and now 5 back ups I am set! Wish Airflo never discontinued these lines.

Thanks again SC ..............

Glad I was able to help you out Jim. I'd imagine those lines will go quick. Not sure how many they have left over there. Do you think the 11/12 line would be able to load the 15' 10/11 Stinger?

If anyone is having trouble finding them with google search look for a place in Pine Brook, NJ.

View PostThey need too bring back there 35 and 45 foot shooting heads. Couldnt beat the price.

I have the 45' intermediate head they used to sell and it casts great on the 11' Beulah. I was wondering if anyone has tried using the RIO AFS Heads on the Beulah?