Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rustyjigz

To all those who don't...

19 posts in this topic

Have pay Pal, get it!tongue.gifbiggrin.gif

You guys don't know what a pain in the ass it is to send a MO then wait till you get it then wait till it (the plug) arrives...

Plus you will have many more buyers, so do us plug ****** a favor and get Pay Pal!highfive.gifbeers.gif

lg_smile.gif

Thank you for your cooperation...wink.gif

if you dont like money orders or getting a money order then dont and only buy stuff that people list with pay pal, very simple solution.

lot of guys are racking up a credit card using pay pal and will pay in the long run. either by getting into dept or having to explain to the wife icon24.gif

if i do not have the cash on hand for a money order then i just dont by the item . i sure as heck am not getting into dept over plugs !!

it only take a couple minutes to get a postal money order.

also i take personal checks from a lot of members that i have traded or sold stuff to before and have had no issues with bad checks.

View PostHave pay Pal, get it!tongue.gifbiggrin.gif

You guys don't know what a pain in the ass it is to send a MO then wait till you get it then wait till it (the plug) arrives...

Plus you will have many more buyers, so do us plug ****** a favor and get Pay Pal!highfive.gifbeers.gif

lg_smile.gif

Thank you for your cooperation...wink.gif

moon.gif NO!!!!!! biggrin.gif

View Postif you dont like money orders or getting a money order then dont and only buy stuff that people list with pay pal, very simple solution.

lot of guys are racking up a credit card using pay pal and will pay in the long run. either by getting into dept or having to explain to the wife icon24.gif

if i do not have the cash on hand for a money order then i just dont by the item . i sure as heck am not getting into dept over plugs !!

it only take a couple minutes to get a postal money order.

also i take personal checks from a lot of members that i have traded or sold stuff to before and have had no issues with bad checks.

highfive.gif zactly my opinion.

A money order is just like cash. A Paypal deal involves using a financial giant who is not obligated to follow U.S. banking laws. I used it when you could charge the amount to a credit card, but when they needed access to a bank account, I stopped having anything to do with them.

Trade the way you want, but watch out if something goes wrong.cwm31.gif

Pay pal is for the lazy guys. Good old US currency is the only way to go. Take a handfull to the PO and get a MO. If teh seller is too lazy to have to go to the bank, don't buy their stuff. biggrin.gif

We all have to admit that at times a member will post quality stuff for sale at a ridiculously low price and will only except immediate PayPal, that's when you wish you had it.

Carlos

View Post lot of guys are racking up a credit card using pay pal and will pay in the long run. either by getting into dept or having to explain to the wife icon24.gif

I don't use a credit card with PayPal...that way I can only use PayPal when I got money in there - so I'm using it the same way you are using money orders smile.gif If there's no money in PayPal that means I'm not buying anything HappyWave.gif

Personally, I very much hate the hassle of getting a money order - but then again, I won't buy anything that requires me to get a money order. I hate PayPal, but there is no easier way to pay or get paid redface.gif

TimS

View PostPay pal is for the lazy guys. Good old US currency is the only way to go. Take a handfull to the PO and get a MO. If teh seller is too lazy to have to go to the bank, don't buy their stuff. biggrin.gif

Problem is when it's a buyer, like me, who won't go to the post office to get a MO to buy your stuff - you just reduced the number of potential buyers for your stuff icon25.gif

TimS

For me paypal is a good thing, yes I only use my Credit Card but thats only because all the lures I buy is a tax right off because I have a small business tax ID that I use for my fishing tournaments so it is all a tax write off!wink.gif

I understand some people don't trust doing business electronically but it is here to stay, so you might as well get used to it. (It was hard for me at first because I hate change)

I am the biggest conspiracy freak out there, but there are some thing you just learn to trust or at least try to trust and that for me is going electronic payment for everything from goods to bills.

But I understand how some of you feel and to each his own... Just figured I throw it out there.smile.gif

If I have cash that "Nobody" knows about, I prefer to go to the store, get a MO, buy what I want and have it shipped to my office.. No paper trail!

Then I smuggle it home and blend it in with the rest of the crap I have piled in the garage.. biggrin.gif

Otherwise, PP has worked fine for me too.