12'6" (50/50 split) 29" to center of reel seat

15-25lb

2-6oz

Cork tape, fuji seat & guides

Asking

$180 picked up

$200 shipped

Will post pics if needed.

Hi, although it is rated as 2-6 oz what, in your opinion, would be the sweet range? It's likely too heavy for salmon and trout (west coast fisherman) but it's so lovely I have to ask.

Cheers

View PostHi, although it is rated as 2-6 oz what, in your opinion, would be the sweet range? It's likely too heavy for salmon and trout (west coast fisherman) but it's so lovely I have to ask.

Cheers

I really can't say I have never thrown this rod, but I'm guessing its sweet spot is around 5oz.

If you'll consider re-opening AND trading for plugs, I have a stash of "as new plugs" in a WTT thread, and would like, no, I would love to work out a deal with you. I'm going to Seattle in a few weeks and shipping within the US will be cheaper than sending to Canada - details we can discuss if you're in this idea.

My stash is located here:

http://www.stripersonline.com/surfta...ght=rainshadow

Cheers,

Dennis

View PostIf you'll consider re-opening AND trading for plugs, I have a stash of "as new plugs" in a WTT thread, and would like, no, I would love to work out a deal with you. I'm going to Seattle in a few weeks and shipping within the US will be cheaper than sending to Canada - details we can discuss if you're in this idea.

My stash is located here:

http://www.stripersonline.com/surfta...ght=rainshadow

Cheers,

Dennis

Hey Dennis, I would love to do some trading and after seeing the plugs I'mdrool.gifdrool.gif But this time I need to get my cash back. Which really bites because I want the plugsdrool.gifdrool.gif!!!!!!!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0