Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
skippylures

Glenn Beck IS A LIAR! not....

Rate this topic

95 posts in this topic

Can you believe the he has the nads to report that the goverment gave two hundred million to pay for abortion, did he not hear the presidents promise, or see the executive order that the anoited one signed, come on Beck, we are smarter then thatkooky.gif Basically calling our president a liarcwm15.gif Beck you should be ashamed of yourselfbiggrin.gif but if he is telling the truth that means cwm40.gif light still not coming on for the coolaid drinkers?hammer-time.gif 197 million by the health and humain services to fund abortions, 167million to pennsy, and 37 million to new mexico, so far, done deal checks are in the mail,,,frigin lies are getting oldicon24.gif

In 2007, the estimated number of legal abortions performed in the United Statesmag-glass_10x10.gif was estimated to be around 1.37 million. Ninety percent of these abortions were performed in the first trimester, and the other 10 percent were performed in the second and third trimesters. The National Coalition of Abortion providers estimates that the average cost of an abortion performed in the first trimester is around $350, while the average cost of a second trimester abortion grows to about $2,500. The research group Alan Guttmacher Institute (AGI) estimated that the total annual cost of all abortions performed in the United States is around $980 million. While most abortions are done in private clinics and are not covered by government funding, there are a few government grants and contracts provided to abortion clinics. Planned Parenthood, for example, receives about $270 million annually from government funded grants

View PostAny proof ?

do I have any proof ? We all heard him say, No abortions with public funding, it was on every channel and every newspaper ask Bart S... Oh wait, are you saying glenn beck is a liar?

View PostGlenn Beck is an entertainer. Just like all the other cable entertainers masquerading as news people. Keep those tears a-flowin'.

Next.

Glenn Beck has become an investagetive reporter since cnn, msnbc, cnn, nbc, and abc have become lap dogs, we apppreciate his truthfulness and easily recognize why people try to disclaim him..

View PostIn 2007, the estimated number of legal abortions performed in the United Statesmag-glass_10x10.gif was estimated to be around 1.37 million. Ninety percent of these abortions were performed in the first trimester, and the other 10 percent were performed in the second and third trimesters. The National Coalition of Abortion providers estimates that the average cost of an abortion performed in the first trimester is around $350, while the average cost of a second trimester abortion grows to about $2,500. The research group Alan Guttmacher Institute (AGI) estimated that the total annual cost of all abortions performed in the United States is around $980 million. While most abortions are done in private clinics and are not covered by government funding, there are a few government grants and contracts provided to abortion clinics. Planned Parenthood, for example, receives about $270 million annually from government funded grants

This is before the new healthcare bill and his promises. We just seen where a school put a fourteen year old in a cab, and sent her off to the clinic, had her abortion and went back to school to finish the day, the school nurse also told the girl not to tell her parents, parents found out after girl tried to commit suicide all at taxpayer expense,, lies are okay with you guys, but the rest of us are getting tired of the sheet.

Where's the humor in that moonbat? In reality it's pretty sad when the main stream media refuses to investigate anything that might paint the Almighty Barak or the Demokrat Party in a negative light, black panther voter intimidation fiasco ring a bell for you?

View Postcwm27.gifcwm27.gifcwm27.gif

That may be the most unintentionally funny thing I have seen written here.

clapping.gifclapping.gifclapping.gif

I don't like watching him because it is too intense but he is right on about most things. Do you watch him at all moonbat or are you just parroting what you hear on MoveOn and HuffPo?

Most libs just write off what people like Beck and Limbaugh say because they don't have the cajones to handle the truth or the truth they report is disturbing their left wing agenda. So they just deny.

If you can prove Beck is lying about this report, I'll be happy to listen moonbat. Go for it.

View PostI don't like watching him because it is too intense but he is right on about most things. Do you watch him at all moonbat or are you just parroting what you hear on MoveOn and HuffPo?

Most libs just write off what people like Beck and Limbaugh say because they don't have the cajones to handle the truth or the truth they report is disturbing their left wing agenda. So they just deny.

If you can prove Beck is lying about this report, I'll be happy to listen moonbat. Go for it.

Never said Beck was lying,--------------

I have watched and listened to him and virtually all the national entertainers left and right-Matthews, Olbermann, Hannity, Beck, O'Reilly, Limbaugh, Maddow et al. as well as the non-commentary "news" shows on Cable and network.

All present stufff that is in the main factual, but then spin or hyperventilate cry, wail, spew, turn red (hence the partisan entertainment factor) etc.

People on the right spew about Olbermann being a clown (he is as is Beck et al.) but I know I can watch and post an Olbermann investigative...errr entertainment piece and nobody on the right will disprove it either. So what?? Does not change the entertainer factor.

People who see Olbermann or Beck as "the truth" and not entertainment inevitably reveal themselves as partisan hacks.

Please do not play around with member names

View PostNever said Beck was lying, -----------

I have watched and listened to him and virtually all the national entertainers left and right-Matthews, Olbermann, Hannity, Beck, O'Reilly, Limbaugh, Maddow et al. as well as the non-commentary "news" shows on Cable and network.

All present stufff that is in the main factual, but then spin or hyperventilate cry, wail, spew, turn red (hence the partisan entertainment factor) etc.

People on the right spew about Olbermann being a clown (he is as is Beck et al.) but I know I can watch and post an Olbermann investigative...errr entertainment piece and nobody on the right will disprove it either. So what?? Does not change the entertainer factor.

People who see Olbermann or Beck as "the truth" and not entertainment inevitably reveal themselves as partisan hacks.

Well, I don't understand. Is Beck lying about the Messiah lying about paying for abortions or not? Did Obama lie??? Do you have a problem with the Messiah lying (if he did?)

--------- already dealt with, no need to post

View PostWell, I don't understand. Is Beck lying about the Messiah lying about paying for abortions or not? Did Obama lie??? Do you have a problem with the Messiah lying (if he did?)

--------------

My response was not about lying or veracity.

My point was about the term "investigative journalist" applied to Beck.

Maybe he actually investigates (doubtful-my guess is Fox research provides the stuff he chooses what to emote on. Personally I doubt he has ever "legged out" a story/item).

And journalist? Ummm. Commentator would be more accurate given the opining laced with tears.

Hence entertainer. Beck cries, Olbermann rants, Matthews sputters and spits, Limbaugh pounds the table.

All opining and entertainment masquerading as journalism/news.

All opining and entertainment masquerading as journalism/news.

It's sad when the best source for news outside of the networks can only be sifted through the internet and several grains of margarita salt.

The Drudge Model works - why - it presents the headlines and you decide if it's bs or not.

Whether it's Walt Kronkite presenting it full of starch or some late night wacko full of piss n' vinegar.

News is news.