Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TACKLE JUNKIE

TimS needs to step into the big leagues and

Rate this topic

40 posts in this topic

View PostEither go to iCast or send a representative to give hourly and daily updates on what's there. Pictures, video interviews, the whole enchilada. beers.gif

Why? Anything that new is gonna:

1. Cost more than necessary.

2. Need to have paying guinea pigs to help find the changes to make it better.

Wait till they are released, purchased, abused and the problems fixed - which takes at least a year. I hate buying new stuff, I'd prefer to use the stuff I know I can count on - if/when I have to change, the last thing I'm gonna buy is the latest, shiny, whiz-bang iCast winner - I'm gonna buy something that guys have tried to kill and failed smile.gif

TimS

View PostWhy?

Because this is a fishing forum. Where I, along with a good portion of the site love seeing and discussing what's new, even if we don't plan on buying it. Now we have to leave the site and go to other fishing sites that do send people to cover the show.

View PostJust because you're happily married doesn't mean you don't like seeing pictures of Salma Hayek does it?

He's got a damn good point there.

View PostBecause this is a fishing forum. Where I, along with a good portion of the site love seeing and discussing what's new, even if we don't plan on buying it. Now we have to leave the site and go to other fishing sites that do send people to cover the show.

That's a relevant, coherent and well presented argument clapping.gif

So, obviously, I have no idea how to respond as this caught me entirely off guard icon25.gif

TimS