Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Leatherface

WTB - 4 Port Wireless Router

11 posts in this topic

Has to be a good one and has to have some ports as well since not everything in my house is wireless.

Needs to have good security features too.

I will be paying by MO.

Thanks for stopping by.

I have a dlink 150 N home router brand new in the box with factory seal(It has 4 ports on the back) and I will throw in a trendnet 8 port switch brand new with a factory seal that will enable you to have up to 11 computers hardwired ,The Trendnet is a plug and play,Both can handle speeds up to 100mbps..also If you need i can throw in ethernet cables,Just tell me how many you need. Let me know here or through PM

thanks

$45 shipped for both Money order is ok

View Postlinksys wrt350n gigabit router w/ storage link

$75 shipped, but only if drumfish potential deal falls through. He gets first shot.

Feel free to make the deal. It is going to be a little while to find the one I think I have. Thanks though.

Thanks a lot guys! If you don't mind I would like to wait until Monday to see if anything else pops up..

I have 2 long work days ahead of me and a day of yardwork and fishing on Sunday, so I'll check back on Monday..

Thanks again!

highfive.gif

I have a 4-port Netgear and a 4-port Belkin router. 100% new - possibly still in box I can't remember at the moment. The Belkin is 100% new but I do not have the box for it. I will post ful specs when I get home tonight or tomorrow.

netgear-wg.jpg

belkin-n1501.jpg

View Postlinksys wrt350n gigabit router w/ storage link

$75 shipped, but only if drumfish potential deal falls through. He gets first shot.

Michael,

Does this come with any accesories? paperwork, installation disk, etc..

Actually it's already gone out the door to another new home. I get this stuff and before I ever know it someone stops by asking if I have a blah, blah, blah.

Sorry. It was not sold to another SOL member so don't nobody get their panties in a bunchbiggrin.gif

I got a new wrt54gtm flashed with ddwrt firmware which makes this more than just a router it now can be a repeater or wireless bridge you can even boost the power to the antenna which gives you much more range than even n routers.... $57 shipped

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0