Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mike D

Penn 975 International Levelwind w/ Power Handle $150 Shipped

12 posts in this topic

Penn 975 International Levelwind w/ Power Handle, $150 Shipped

Almost new condition. One small nick in the gold plate. Have all hardware, papers and box.

attachment.php?attachmentid=354249&stc=1

View PostI'll take it if i can send check to you next week?? Let me know. PM sent. Thanks

Robert

I will take it

pending a deal with Pencils

thanks

Dom

View PostI sent you a PM, this is against rules, I posted first and no response. I said 150 !!

Joe, please re-read the rules, you're not even close to being right here. And look at your first post, it sure as hell doesn't look like you offered 150 to me.

View PostI sent you a PM, this is against rules, I posted first and no response. I said 150 !!

Rule #1:

1. *Anyone that buys, sells or offers to buy or sell to sell to a member that contacts them through PM's only may lose their BST access. Anyone that solicits, offers or accepts any offer of money or lures made via PMs will lose access to their PMs as well as the BST Forum. PMs are for AFTER the deal has been made in the thread where it was posted. If a member cannot post in this forum, they cannot purchase items listed in this forum - it is a seller's responsibility to follow these rules as much as it is the buyer's.

Just to be clear - you made a public offer of $125 - then you privately offered to buy them for $150 via PM?

Had he accepted your offer via PM, he would risk losing his access to the BST Forum and to his PMs. We don't allow offers, haggling, soliciting, selling or buying via PMs here - all your offers, all your haggling, all your buying must be done in the 'for sale' thread. Thanks smile.gif

TimS

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0