Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bob_G

Storm's version of a Sebile?

Rate this topic

46 posts in this topic

I'd rather buy them at M&D's, but they're also available at BassPro (online at least). I've got a giftcard that I'm probably going to use for a few.

How many of you say the action of the Storm is identicle to that of the Sebile?

I hear from a few sharpies who have tried both say the action of the Storm is inferior to that of the Sebile.

View PostHow many of you say the action of the Storm is identicle to that of the Sebile?

I hear from a few sharpies who have tried both say the action of the Storm is inferior to that of the Sebile.

Don't ask me--I bought a Sebille a month ago, and I haven't caught a damn thing on it cwm27.gif

I do better by swimming loaded pencils, slowly.

This morning I let bob try my Mojo to see how one of Mike's loaded pencils casted, and he had a fish hit it subsurface. biggrin.gif

View PostHow many of you say the action of the Storm is identicle to that of the Sebile?

I can't see action being significantly different. Storm never puts out crap products. I can't see how they can be different. At least side by side headscratch.gif

I haven't seen Storm's version of the Sebile, but if Storm has eliminated Sebile's problem with water intrusion at the belly hook hanger site after heavy usage, they may very well have a better product.

StormKickinStick-L.jpg

View PostI haven't seen Storm's version of the Sebile, but if Storm has eliminated Sebile's problem with water intrusion at the belly hook hanger site after heavy usage, they may very well have a better product.

Tried the Storm version this spring to check out the cheaper alternative. Sebile wins hands down, especially in current.