Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CaseyGhee

Three of a kind

16 posts in this topic

Hi, Here are three Abus, one NIB w/papers, the other two completely re-worked by Jerry Foran, paper work available: Note All Swedish made

1: Ambassadeur Left handed 6501 TC, NIB, complete w/papers to register for warantee, extra set of drag washers, oil, wrench, case, etc 65# Fireline, Price $70 Shipped

2: Ambassadeur c 1980, 6000/6500C, completely re-worked and internal parts replaced + new handle by Jerry Foran, (replaced parts included)

G-VG, orig case w/parts and oil bottle included Price $65 Shipped

3: Ambassadeur 5000 c. 1958 "Red Reel" Completely re worked by Jerry Foran, some parts replaced including handle, includes original case w/kit and replaced parts and replaced orig handle, G-VGPrice $60 Shipped

All three $175 Shipped, no trades please, Postal money order, Thanks Pics available PM w/email address. CaseyGhee

Casey,

Color on the 1980 6000?

Dome sided or flat with cast control?

Foran's power handle or double paddle?

Pic would really help. Dutch

View PostHi Dutch, Thanks for the offer, but I have something like 10 or so Abus of various sizes. Have to cut down for up-coming move. Casey

No problem on trades, can you try the pics again to my email? I'm still interested in a cash deal at your price just want to take a peek at the condition.

Thanks Casey,

Dutch

Casey, have Jason B take the reel. I got the pics and it's worth every penny but I what I really need is in the 7000 series.

Dutch

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0