Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
puppet

harwichport

Rate this topic

3 posts in this topic

Gonna meet up with my folks in harwichport this up coming weekend into mid week.

I had heard that the seals are out of control...Is the area worth targeting for bass or should I plan on road trips to the outer cape? I will be taking my nephews with me so it would be cool to find some fish.

Thanks for your help.

Seals in and around Harwichport are non exsistant as are the fish! May be some blues around but havnt seen or heard of bass in weeks! The seals are in Chatham and out on Monamoy. A couple in Stage Harbor and a bunch off Wellfleet. The Outer beaches have sporatic outbreaks of them but if the Sharks thicken I would guess they will cluster even more and some more water may open u.

Natucket Sound is between 72-84 right now- Hot stuff!

Crap!

That sucks....dang that is some warm water.

Besides Blues...any other fish in that area...any flukes to be found, or is the chowder bubblin them out?

View PostSeals in and around Harwichport are non exsistant as are the fish! May be some blues around but havnt seen or heard of bass in weeks! The seals are in Chatham and out on Monamoy. A couple in Stage Harbor and a bunch off Wellfleet. The Outer beaches have sporatic outbreaks of them but if the Sharks thicken I would guess they will cluster even more and some more water may open u.

Natucket Sound is between 72-84 right now- Hot stuff!