Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
lostncentralma

a prayer needed

Rate this topic

17 posts in this topic

ditch troll freebie is in the hospital tonight he has had chest pains for the last few days and after a quick few test they kept him over night tonight, for some testing over night and in the am as well, keep him in your prayers tonight, a really great guy, someone who has also helped me get some equipement to get back out againthis season, we fished 2 times this weekend and didnt want to tell me he was having pains, he thought it might ruin the weekend and the fun being had, lets all pray for a good outcome and a speedier recovery

T's and P,s, hope he gets well soon. On another note my daughter is bringing her guy so you are out of luck there. I have the step through bike just need to finish hunting down the baskets. See you in Sept. Tight lines and again good luck for our fellow Troll!!

thanks for all the concern guys...I just got my test results and they were negative. it was scary for a bit there as my family has a history of heart issues. they think I may have some irritation in my sternum from the chest cold I had a few weeks ago causing the chest pain. I have been cleared to fish and will be down this weekend in full force.

Ryan

View PostThe power of prayer .. That's great news .. hope to see you in Troll Land .. clapping.gif

was thinking about trying that storm at a udl in Hull over the weekend. if you're not heading to the ditch get in touch. probably going to bring a few eels along too.