Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
vaearl

lol beach closed at 23 km humm

Rate this topic

4 posts in this topic

well well ...the beach is closed at the 23 km marker but is only closed 9/10 of a mile ...acording to keepers of the beach.this might explain why they are allowed to have as many vehicles on the beach..as they do..as possum has noted ..in the past ..i belive it is 144 which would put it at 132... this could be there work around on the # of vehicles on the beach.... my question would be since the beach is only closed for 9/10 of a mile why hasn't the NPS provided us with a way to get back to the open beach..hummmm.... i would think this is a violation of the contract that all sand permites have been issued.... it is a way of not haveing ppl buy ORV passes ..because they can't get on the beach..money maker ..at least pays the rangers i bet ..

now since we all know that keepers of the beach aka amsas interest is to get to the bull pen an a tad beon..they have no interest in ? the NPS as to why no way around the closeing ....beatin.gif ...now i'm not attacking AMSA as they clean the beach..have fund rasiers for charity an some members are first responders to AI for medical an fire clapping.gif ..hummm..but do they really have everybodys interst in keeping the beach open 12 miles

now the NPS will prob read this an i have allready been profiled by them an AMSA will send me hate mail..but let me find out they are profileing me an well ..who knows beatin.gifheadscratch.gif ....i don't expect anybody to add to this because why take the chance of putting your name out there ..i wonder if SOL has ever had a name request from the feds or the NPS since most of us use nicks on here ....open the back road cwm40.gif

beers.gifbeers.gifbeers.gifcwm31.gif

View Post ....open the back road cwm40.gif

Yea...they could re-pave it to 6 lanes including HOV....And a Hooters at

ramp 10...kooky.gifcwm27.gifbeers.gif

The back road is history....

View PostYea...they could re-pave it to 6 lanes including HOV....And a Hooters at

ramp 10...kooky.gifcwm27.gifbeers.gif

The back road is history....

beacuse OWLS, osprey, hawks, and other raptors are species that are surely predator of bird species such as the plover. The next step will be to start hunting them, yet still blaming humans! I know this because at least once or twice a month I have a fresh bird carcass or headless bunny or squirrel dropped out of the tree above onto the roof or hood of my car. My point, "Raptors don't just eat rodents! They eat birds too!" Raptors are all over Assateague and I am sure they hunt plovers. JURASSIC ISLAND!!! shaky.gif