Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Huckfinn38

Wtt SU1267 & Abu 6500 CT built by me for 7wt fly rod...

12 posts in this topic

Rainshadow SU1267 Spinning with Fuji CMNAG guides, PacBay aluminum reel seat at 20 inches to the rear from the butt. X flock shrink wrap handle and hyphalon grips. Rod is used but in good shape. 8-10 condition. Wrapped with grey thread and silver trim. The abu 6500CT is a Burnt Orange color from the 6500 CS rocket on a abu 6500 CT flat bar frame with a got distance fishing mag. Power handle and carbon drag added. Will add pics if anyone is interested.P6220235.jpg

P6220234.jpg

P6220234.jpg

Mike looking for a 7wt for smallies and small inshore fishing from the yak. I have a 5wt, 6wt, and 9wt...

The reel says made in sweeden, but I dont remember the last time an Abu was made in sweeden...biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Ill post pics later tonight.

View PostMike looking for a 7wt for smallies and small inshore fishing from the yak. I have a 5wt, 6wt, and 9wt...

The reel says made in sweeden, but I dont remember the last time an Abu was made in sweeden...biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Ill post pics later tonight.

are you sure it dosen't say made in sweden??? lol sorry about the typo. If you decide to part with the reel I might be interested

i am interested in RS rod, just had my RS1207 stolen,frown.gif is the RS blank america made, how many guides, what size gathering guide, can you post better pix. please, THANK YOU

SU1267 blanks are Rainshadow and I dont think the blanks are made in America...Not sure. The gathering guide is a size 30 CMNAG Fuji Alconite. Those pictures are as best I can do. That is with an 8 megapixel camera.

Ill have to count the guides when I get home. The rod was built by me. Throws 2-5 oz great.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0