Little

Nasa

Rate this topic

14 posts in this topic

N urturing

A rab

S elf

A wareness

Still haven't got the pulse of SOL on this.

Take Bolden's statement. Take Gibb's statement to the press.

By logic and default-somebody lied.

Charles Bolden, or Barak Obama.

Who and why?

View PostWhy?

I just can't fathom why Barak Obama would even say that, wacky as he is. What the hell would make anybody tell the head of the rocket department that his job is making muslims feel good? Beyond comprehension.

View PostI just can't fathom why Barak Obama would even say that, wacky as he is. What the hell would make anybody tell the head of the rocket department that his job is making muslims feel good? Beyond comprehension.

Wacky he is, but much of what Obama brings to the table is beyond comprehension.

View PostGibbs is slimey.

I'm sure it wasn't one of Bolden's "formal" assignments, but I don't have much trouble envisioning a side conversation at some state dinner where Mr. Obama says "Hey Chuck, it would be really nice if NASA could publicize a couple of muslim science contributions."

Bolden was a career Marine. I think he knows when he has been given a directive. He seems like an unlikely candidate to come up with his own "NASA Muslim Social Outreach Program"; now, a community organizer on the other hand might think such a project would be swell.

from the other thread

I'm sure it wasn't one of Bolden's "formal" assignments, but I don't have much trouble envisioning a side conversation at some state dinner where Mr. Obama says "Hey Chuck, it would be really nice if NASA could publicize a couple of muslim science contributions.

That does not jibe with Bolden's statement to Al Jezeera.

Read:

When I became the NASA administrator -- or before I became the NASA administrator -- he charged me with three things. One was he wanted me to help re-inspire children to want to get into science and math, he wanted me to expand our international relationships, and third, and perhaps foremost, he wanted me to find a way to reach out to the Muslim world and engage much more with dominantly Muslim nations to help them feel good about their historic contribution to science ... and math and engineering,"

If NASA really wishes to involve people who want us dead in their programs, they should feel free to stick as many of em as they want into the experimental crafts before putting any actual people in them.

Do you believe Obama would be so dumb to have Bolden do an interview with the tv/media choice of the terrorists? I just find it hard to fathom.

UNDER THE BUS.

BTW, it was driving me crazy where I saws that NASA acronym yesterday

cwm40.gif

O'Riely's show?

Also funny was the clip of the cnn(?) reporter fawing over Bobby Seale

View Post

UNDER THE BUS.

What's worse:

1. Throwing your own grammy "under the bus" for things she may have done.

or

2. Throwing someone else's grammy "under the bus" for being an "eater at the trough" (pig or some such creature) for accessing a gummit program she paid into her whole working life.

Just askin'. Glass houses.

Pete Olsen from Texas now claims that Bolden spoke to him aboutr the Astronaut Muslim Outreach program, maybe Barak did say it to him.

AP

The White House is disavowing a plan to have NASA conduct outreach to Muslim countries, but a congressman who talked to NASA Administrator Charles Bolden about that plan last month said the initiative was very real until somebody slammed the
on it.

Rep. Pete Olson, ranking Republican on the Space and Aeronautics House Subcommittee, told FoxNews.com that Bolden described the outreach program as part of the administration's space plan during a conversation they had in June.

"He confirmed it to me," Olson said. The Texas Republican said he thinks the program existed until the "uproar" compelled the administration to rethink it.