Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ripitsik

FYI guys

Rate this topic

34 posts in this topic

Just was surfing around and noticed that Storm has a Sebile Magic Swimmer called the "Kickin' Stick" for $15!! The funny part is that they come with VMC's. You can buy 2 for the price of 1 Sebilekooky.gif . Same action, same lure..heart.gifheart.gif

yup .... and they catch well too ,, Freebie taught us that .. still .. if I lost my sebille magic swimmer today .. it was worth it ...it's like cheating ..

View PostJust was surfing around and noticed that Storm has a Sebile Magic Swimmer called the "Kickin' Stick" for $15!! The funny part is that they come with VMC's. You can buy 2 for the price of 1 Sebilekooky.gif . Same action, same lure..heart.gifheart.gif

Are there any certain colors you guys like?It is probably top secret but it is worth a try.

"Magic Swimmers not casters .. If you have to reach these jointed cast like poop". Cookie referred to them in May as expensive potato chips. They are pretty and seem to catch fish but the fish had better be up close.

View Post"Magic Swimmers not casters .. If you have to reach these jointed cast like poop". Cookie referred to them in May as expensive potato chips. They are pretty and seem to catch fish but the fish had better be up close.

cookie likes throwing chips .. he's done well . last year he thru helicopters ..

cookie does play with magic potatoe chips, he doesnt have a choice anymore, wasa tired of getting out fished by others in my own holes, still not my go to, but there in the bag

color doesnt matter at all. sunday am everyone was throwing perch jointed and i was using a white stick and a silver stick and had no problem catching when the go to pencil wasnt hooking up enough

on monday am everyone was fishing the perch jointed and if eddy would add the pics both were on a silver jointed and about 10 more, not incuding the 10 or so that i missed or they made week atempts at hitting

speedwell, the only pencil i kept from the first batch the white 3oz has finaly parted ways with me, im sure there is a near 50lb fish somewhere with it stuck in his face swimming around, my line parted ways after about 40mins of fighting it on a beach on the northshore somewhere early this am, it produced well on sunday am putting atleast 6 fish at my feat, at the very same place we fished when you were down here, a few weeks before 10+ fish in a diferent canal location,

as for the other 5 well, i hope kenny can put his 2 to the test, eggs has one in his plug bag, wackinem, has one in his and toddman has one that you should make sure he is keeping it in his rotation, looking forward to see what kind of magic you come down with in a smaller size in the fallwink.gif

and if /when eddy adds the pics those were 2 of the 3 kept all season so far, out the hundreds of keeprs i caught already, there no pics on any bait shop walls, just smiles on peoples faces who got to enjoy some really fresh fish, the second larger one was bleeding or it may have gone back swimming again

these on magic .. wish i got some pics of Freebie's fish on the Storms jointed . He did well enough I had 2 storms in my bag an hour later . half the price and good hooks ,,I'd be a fool not to try them .. that am my magic left me when my middle vmc hook had a leg snapped off . ,,. here's cookie .. any fish cookie holds don't look that big ..

Hard to justify that money when I have all that kit in the man cave. BUT, if that is what they are smacking that is what you have to have. Will bring down a couple more 3oz and some 2oz in white, white/yellow and olive/yellow/white. Next on my list as I am busy making 6" pikies in perch for a buddy who wants a half dozen in perch to chase pike and muskie. As an afterthought, should try a jointed pikie in perch for the Ditch. Anyway, nice fish Derek.