Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cornbread

More Lure Pics

Rate this topic

28 posts in this topic

Just sharing some pics I have of lures made earlier this year. I have nine grandchildren and all want lures for their birthday, the girls are partial to the little piggies cause they're pink... I haven't actually fished with any of the critters but the coons have a real good natural walk the dog action. Gonna try one out when I get the chance.biggrin.gif

View PostThanks for your comments guys; I enjoy making the little critter lures as a way to lighten things up some times. smile.gif

You should be very proud, they are beautiful, very original works of art....

How long have you been doing this for Cornbread? You certianly don't make plugs like a novice.

Now me on the other hand.....I define the term..."noob".

View PostHow long have you been doing this for Cornbread? You certianly don't make plugs like a novice.

Thanks Mokes - just from reading some of your threads across the past few months anyone can see that the way you put your heart and soul into this obsess... I mean hobby - you have come a long way fast and are well on your way to whereever you want to go with it. The quality of the plugs you're making now are testimonials to your passion and persistence.

I've been tinkering with making my own lures, off and on, since I was a kid. Started getting serious with it a couple years ago. Before then my main hobby (other than fishing) was woodworking and wood carving. No hobby I've had in the past has taken over my thinking, time, and focus like the plug building thing. Sometimes it's almost scary!