Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tagger

Who is this guy ?

Rate this topic

35 posts in this topic

I says ,,, " Hey Dude ,, How much do you charge for a fishing lesson ?" He replys ... Scram kid !!!!!!!! .. Who says scram now a days ? .. old fart ...

View PostI says ,,, " Hey Dude ,, How much do you charge for a fishing lesson ?" He replys ... Scram kid !!!!!!!! .. Who says scram now a days ? .. old fart ...

Someone called you "kid" headscratch.gif ?

don't know who that is but "cookie" told me that the going rate for lessons is 2 monster energy drinks and a recliner to sleep in the night before...and of course you have to let him catch all the big fish

that's not cookie...I was just busting his balls a little since we managed to fish together the last few mornings...was good to see you this morning Tagger.

View PostI know it not me cause there is a fish on the end of the line and Im alot younger than Belcher...smile.gif ...

most trolls are younger than belcherhighfive.gif

View Postthat's not cookie...I was just busting his balls a little since we managed to fish together the last few mornings...was good to see you this morning Tagger.

heard you were culling all the rats so cookie could go large. Extremely noble of you Ryan. I told Cookie you were the manicon14.gif

noticed earlier today that you called AND left a messageredface.gif.

pm sent

I am 61 and retired so I get to play a little more than I did. But don't wish your life away, I am simply a whole lot closer than you to my ashes feeding those beasts I hunt so fervently. You have a lifetime to figure out how to do it better than the guys before you.

Regards

Puck

View Postim pissed...i could kill someone. mad.gif i hate work.

suck it up , fish before work, i got in 2 days this weekend, and still put in almost 80 hours, after fishing this morning drove home, stopped and did some quotes, then showered to head into the kitchen, it can be done, sleep is way over rated, your young you should be able to go 3 days + without thinking of sleep, get out there kid

View PostCookie's boots but the hat is on the correct way. Not possible!

definately not cookies boots, those boots are grey, i think they may belong to someone who got a bit older today, cookies boots are white, the hat is backwards so i can see at night with the light on, only 2 times a wear a hat fishing and in the kitchen

besides that fish looks to small for cookie to catchbiggrin.gif

View Postdon't know who that is but "cookie" told me that the going rate for lessons is 2 monster energy drinks and a recliner to sleep in the night before...and of course you have to let him catch all the big fish

im sure your wife was happy to hear us leave this am with my bear like snoaring,