Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pwfish1

1987 pointer skiff

6 posts in this topic

1987 pointer skiff 17ft cc, w/50hp yamaha, both in excellent condition and show no signs of age or salt corrosion. professionally maintained. roller trailer with new tires, 1997 is trailer.

pm me and will send pics.

View PostYou need to read the rules about selling here, this needs a price and pm's are against the rules too, *** is happening in this place ????

Where does it say Pm's are against the rules? It only says buying, selling and solicitation thru Pm's is against the rules. But I can't find where is says Pm's are against the rules. headscratch.gif

I know you guys are trying to help but lets try to be alittle more respectful when you do. Or better yet just report the thread instead of adding your own opinions that might be disrespectful and let us handle it.

Thanks.

View Post1987 pointer skiff 17ft cc, w/50hp yamaha, both in excellent condition and show no signs of age or salt corrosion. professionally maintained. roller trailer with new tires, 1997 is trailer.

pm me and will send pics.

As per the rules you need to post a price. They may have changed since the las time you used the BST forum so it might not be a bad idea to read over them.

Thanks

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0