Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
whtkdtn1401

Happiest moment of my life so far...

Rate this topic

48 posts in this topic

View PostI received Greencard today and From now on, I am an officially permanent resident of the United States!!highfive.gifbiggrin.gif

What is your happiest moment of life so far?? shaky.gif

Gratz!! Where are you from? You going to become a citizen?

Thank you guys!! My biggest striper was 38lb from Montauk when I used to live up in NY (miss that place alot redface.gif ). I live in Central west florida now. I am from Seoul, South Korea. I moved to U.S. 5 years ago and I just received greencard this morning highfive.gif

Congratulation for working your way to citizenship sir!

You are lucky the Republicans are not running this country right now, you could have been deported before you had a chance!

This whole country was created by people like yourself. WELCOME!

clapping.gifclapping.gifclapping.gifclapping.gifclapping.gif

The interview was on 7:30am this morning. I went into interview room with immigration officer and I was really nervous. The guy asked me same questions that you get asked when you try to donate blood such as have you used drugs, are you married, blah blah that kind of questions, and about 5-10 mins later, he slams big stamp on one of the document paper and he goes "Congratulation, you are approved to be the permanent resident of the United States of America" and Im like..."Did I really struggled for 5 years just to get this stamp on a piece of paper....." my mother came to america about 11 years ago and we both had really hard time such as financially and emotionally.... Im thankful to God for everything that we came this far...

View PostThank you guys!! My biggest striper was 38lb from Montauk when I used to live up in NY (miss that place alot redface.gif ). I live in Central west florida now. I am from Seoul, South Korea. I moved to U.S. 5 years ago and I just received greencard this morning highfive.gif

Seoul is a nice place. when I worked for Nike I was over there alot. Nice people. welcome to the USA and your green card.

what really annoys me about this thread is that my friend has been here since he was 16 years old (now 25) and still hasnt been given a green card.

he might've had better luck being an asian then european. confused.gif

congrats anyway.smile.gif

I dont care who you are, where you're from, or why you're here (as long as it's not to cause harm to the country and it's people), I'm just happy to hear that you are doing it the right way! Congratulations and welcome!

haha I don't think racial is the matter smile.gif My mom and I got the greencard from my stepdad. And we hired a immigration lawyer which made the process alot faster and also a lawyer told us that getting greencard in florida is alot faster than any other states. My mother used to pay almost 20,000 dollars every year as a tax since when she came to U.S. which was 11 years ago and still couldn't received greencard and she finally got it about 2 weeks ago and I just got it today... She was supposed to receive greencard in 2001 but that psychotic Bin Laden ruined that process by hitting twin towers and made situations for immigrants alot difficult...mad.gif