Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mikeR09

Any mention of Avet spinner should be forbidden

Rate this topic

54 posts in this topic

Seriously that thing is the biggest hoax on the planet and any one who mentions it helps spread the hoax. read 9th reply in this thread made in june 2005

What I am REALLY loking forward to seeing is the Avet Spinning reel they say they are working on!

and some people still don't 'get it' about posting links

more than 5 years and people still don't get it. it does not exist. there will be no avet spinner. don't post about it in the icast expectation thread and start a new thread icast hoaxes and publicity stunts biggrin.gif

i wish you get it this timebeatin.gif

View PostSeriously that thing is the biggest hoax on the planet and any one who mentions it helps spread the hoax. read 9th reply in this thread made in june 2005

Am I reading this correctly - you started a thread about an Avet Spinner so you tell us that anyone that mentions it (like starting a thread about it) would be helping to spread the hoax? clapping.gif

That's one for the irony hall of fame right there icon14.gif

*Side note: Please don't post links here in the future - thanks.

TimS

View PostThe Penn Torque is a hoax and doesn't exist. HappyWave.gifmoon.gifbiggrin.gif

nope its not I am scheduled to get my updated prototype back by the end of this month. I harass the mailman daily. smile.gif I am also curious about teh Avet spinner. Should be a beauty because of their history. But the know how of spinning gear is critical. I whish everyone luck. There are enough surf nut out there that will keep VS. ZB. Penn and avet in busines and complete gear heads like me tahat will probably buy them allfreak.giffreak.gif

View Postnope its not I am scheduled to get my updated prototype back by the end of this month.

That's good because we're expecting a full writeup complete with pics by no later than Aug. 7. biggrin.gif

And Avet is not making a spinning reel yet. They're too busy right now putting the finishing touches on their fully automatic .410 shotgun. drool.gif

View PostSeriously that thing is the biggest hoax on the planet and any one who mentions it helps spread the hoax. read 9th reply in this thread made in june 2005

and some people still don't 'get it' about posting links

more than 5 years and people still don't get it. it does not exist. there will be no avet spinner. don't post about it in the icast expectation thread and start a new thread icast hoaxes and publicity stunts biggrin.gif

i wish you get it this timebeatin.gif

hyporate