Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tlacey21walden

Yard sale finds id help

9 posts in this topic

My wife picked up a box of fishing stuff at a yard sale over the weekend and I am wondering if any of its worth anything, what I should fish what I should hold on to exe

I am going to post each thing in a septet post (because I am not smart anuff to get my text-ed with each pic)

Up Frist is a Ru- Mer Super made in France dont know how old it is or anything else about it

Thanks guys for any info you can give me on it

The proper says Creek Chub Striper Striker

The blue swimmer says Creek chub Pike

the one swimmer that looks to me like it has the lip on up side down? is a pflueger I think

All seam to be in kinda pore shape compared to the ones I have seen on here are thay worth anything or should I put some new hooks on them and feed them to the blues wink.gif

View PostOut of these pic I am mostly interested in what anyone can tell me about the back bug with the wings I haven't seen one like that before

^^^^Correct on the Crazy Crawler...nice call.

The one with the small prop on the rear looks like a Heddon Tiny Torpedo.

The 2 Frog patterned lures look like Fred Arbogast Jitterbugs and the popper looks like a Heddon Baby Lucky 13...I am sure someone will jump in to clarify if I am off base.

All have caught many fish I am sure...I had great luck, especially with the Jitterbugs as a little kid.

Throw the crazy crawler. You will laugh when you see what it does on retrieve, until it gets smashed by a fat largemouth.wink.gif

The reel was discontinued in the 70's......In the day they were considered a great plugging reel.....I have one that was my grandfathers...I don't fish it at all....but it looks cool on the shelf