Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Stuu

So, whats your weekend plans ?

Rate this topic

24 posts in this topic

If my back allows, I'll go fishing ! Hopefully I'll land something bigger than a shad ! But if not, atleast I won't be at work ! Hope everyone has a nice, safe weekend ! See ya Oceanside......

Well, don't know if I deserve Kudo's or 30 lashes witha week old eel, but I have convinced 3 of my fellow workers to try some surf fishing. We're going out tonight to give it a shot.

Wish me luck !

Could be some blue crabs in the plans for the rest of the weekend.

I will be down at my girlfriends parents beach house for the weekend. So when they are inside watchin movies, it looks like I will be throwin some eels, plugs and jigs at some stripers. I just need to find some good jetty's that can handle a full moon tide. I hope everyone has a safe and enjoyable weekend.

Charlie

Well I am planning on fishing IRI tonight, if there are not to many tourist to contend with. If so, I may just hit the beach north or in Fenwick and do a little plugging.

Well Stuu,

I punked out last night and stayed home again. I don't know what's wrong with me I need a big fish to get the motivation again. confused.gif

But I guess I'll get out tomorrow morning in the flingy area.

Need help must get big fish soon.

[This message has been edited by JimG (edited 07-14-2000).]

Plans are fishing, raking, jigging,plugging, exploring, and not much sleepING. I'll keep a lok out you guys as always I'll be wearing a BALLU hat. Leaving work at noon hurrah!!!

Tim & Dubs - If I rake more crabs than I need (not likely but ya neva know), I'll give you a call and we can arrange an exchange wink.gif , actually you guys can have them since I have no tank. I have your # Tim Email me if that might be problem or you don't need them. good luck to all this weekend and if ya see me give a shout biggrin.gifsmile.gifconfused.gif

Going to a local stream Saturday to catch some eels, for Saturday night. (Never thought I would be mad about catching a trout? But I need eels!) Saturday night going to hit Avon for some jetty fishing. Cant wait!

Picking up a new supply of live eels,the wife is thrilled wink.gifI'm playing the good husband this weekend so the only fish I'll see(besides the eels)will be in a can.Good luck to everyone else.

Saturday is slated for a visit with my Dad and Sunday I have to go to 8 hours of pre-cana(sp?). Hopefully, I'll be released Sunday night to get some fishing in. Like Stuu, hopefully I'll catch something other than a shad. They were fun for the first 15 minutes but they are starting to become a real pain in the a#@.

------------------

jlaw58@prodigy.net

[This message has been edited by Jesse (edited 07-14-2000).]

Jesse,my pre-cana was actually enjoyable but I've heard some horror stories from others.What the pre-cana prepares you for(wedded bliss wink.gifwill often drive you to drink or to fish.Hey,I guess marriage isn't that bad after all...

Skunked twice this week in tourist land, if another person says "...any luck?" I'll...

Visiting folks in Baltimore. Gonna do some Krispy Kremes and eat some crabs Maryland style.

Sorry for my iognorance(not really wink.gif), but whats pre-cana ? I'm getting married next spring, and if I forget anything, Dawn will auction off my VS for pennies on the dollar.

If your Catholic you will have Pre-Cana, I thoguht it was a waste of time but hey who am I to argue with da wife smile.gif Other religions might do it I dont know though......its basically where they talk to the couples about being married and the promise to god and each other and stufflike that.

------------------

John M

johnm@stripersonline.com