Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Highpockets

Free Bandsaw in the Philly-Trenton area

Rate this topic

13 posts in this topic

I have a 10" Skil table top bandsaw that I would be happy to give to a plug builder in the Philly-Trenton area. Let me know if you're interested and we can arrange an exchange. I live in Bucks County, Pa and work near Trenton, so we can meet somewhere in the area.

HP

View PostI have a 10" Skil table top bandsaw that I would be happy to give to a plug builder in the Philly-Trenton area. Let me know if you're interested and we can arrange an exchange. I live in Bucks County, Pa and work near Trenton, so we can meet somewhere in the area.

HP

Too bad I live in N. New jersey. frown.gif

hey i am in dire need of a band saw. i just graduated high school in june and i can no longer use there band saw in shop class to cut my lip slotsfrown.gif so im desparate for one. the only thing is i live in kinnelon northish jersey so uif we can really work something out that would be absolutly amazingggggggggggcwm27.gif

View Posthey i am in dire need of a band saw. i just graduated high school in june and i can no longer use there band saw in shop class to cut my lip slotsfrown.gif so im desparate for one. the only thing is i live in kinnelon northish jersey so uif we can really work something out that would be absolutly amazingggggggggggcwm27.gif

Hmmm, where in North Jersey? Any where close to Newark by chance? If not, can you get to newark train station or new york city? If you can and Highpockets can get the saw to me in Philly or Trenton train station, I could bring it up to the newark train station or new york city (manhattan-easy to get to by jersey transit) and then you and I could meet up and I can give it to you there.

I work for amtrak and stop at the philly, trenton, newark and NY train stations. If it can be worked out, I don't mind.

Highpockets, it is small enough to be carried right?

Thanks for the nice offer railrider. Looks like I am going to try to work something out with Clyde123. I'm not sure if he is near a train station, but your approach would work fine for me. I can easily get to Trenton or Hamilton Stations. Right now, he is trying to work out a ride to Flemington.