Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Surfiemon

Linekurv basket, Beulah Switch, Lot of saltwater flies

15 posts in this topic

I have some fly fishing stuff for sale. I purchased it all when I moved to RI, but haven't had the chance to use and don't ever see myself getting around to it. Please see below. Paypal and MO accepted.

Thanks

Chris

Linekurv stripping basket - brand new, never even put the belt on it (modeled after the old ll beans baskets) $45 - would prefer to meet local but could look at shipping. Sold pending payment.

001-2.jpg

002-2.jpg

Beulah 8/9 surf switch rod 11 foot - the rod is brand new, still has the plastic on the cork, blank warranty card included. Asking $325 plus shipping. Reduced now $300 plus shipping.

030.jpg

028.jpg

027.jpg

Rio outbound intermediate shooting head line, clear head, WF 10. The line was taken off the factory spool and spooled onto my reel for exactly 2 weeks. The line is unfished. I removed it from the spool with my line winder and have stored it since as pictured to avoid coiling. Asking $55 plus shipping. Reduced $50 plus shipping.

032.jpg

View PostStrike that, thats what they cost new, my offer is 30 bucks for the stripping basket.

Tom P

I'll pass Tom. I also had to pay shipping from the UK. The basket is brand new, never used. Thanks for looking.

Chris

View PostI'll take the basket if you can figure out shipping, I live in NJ Ted

Works for me Ted. Please pm your addy and I will get a shipping estimate tomorrow.

Thanks

Chris

View PostChris, I'll take the basket if that deal falls through.... I shoulda just gave up the 45 in the first place.....

TP

You are 2nd in line if it falls through.

Line and rod reduced. Please see prices above.

Thanks

Chris

View Postwould you consider accepting $325 for the rod and line with shipping to 07677?

Works for me. MO or paypal? Either is fine with me. I will cover shipping and delivery confirmation, insurance would be extra. Pm on the way.

Chris

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0