Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bart1

I need a trail cam!

13 posts in this topic

Will trade fishing plugs, bucktails, and lots of other stuff.

Please tell me what type of camera and what you would like and we will try to work out a deal.

View PostWill trade fishing plugs, bucktails, and lots of other stuff.

Please tell me what type of camera and what you would like and we will try to work out a deal.

what do you mean trail cam? want something attached to your vehicle? or something to be mounted? held by another person?

View Postwhat do you mean trail cam? want something attached to your vehicle? or something to be mounted? held by another person?

I think what he means is a trail camera. made by bushnell, moultrie, wildview, etc. Hunters (like mesmile.gif ) place in areas where deer travel..feeding areas, bait piles, etc. Use em as a tool to scout an area to see whats there. deer, bear, big bucks, etc.

bart1, good idea....hhhmmmm

Nick

I have a leaf river dc2-bu that I don't use. I bought it from a friend and then never used it b/c I would be putting it out on public land and just got nervous about it getting stolen.

I would sell it for $100. So if you would like to trade let me know what kind of plugs you have.

View PostI have a leaf river dc2-bu that I don't use. I bought it from a friend and then never used it b/c I would be putting it out on public land and just got nervous about it getting stolen.

I would sell it for $100. So if you would like to trade let me know what kind of plugs you have.

thats a great buy , here are some specs on the cam

2.1 megapixel digital camera

1.6" LCD screen for field viewing of picture

Takes still pictures or short movie clips

Selectable resolution

No more suspenseful waits - this digital scouting camera gives you instant picture display on a 1.6" LCD screen. The display screen has a 1X to 4X digital zoom and gives you the option to delete unwanted pictures immediately. Select low, medium or high resolution settings: low is 1.3 megapixel, medium is 2.1 megapixel and high gives you a possible 4-megapixel resolution with the use of software interpolation. Internal memory stores up to 50 still pictures, and you can even choose to record three or 90-second video clips. Unit also records date and time of 300 events. Infrared motion-detection system has a sensitivity adjustment. Can be set to take one, two or three pictures before entering adjustable pause setting (1-60 minutes). Oversized flash for increased nighttime range. Day, night or 24-hour operation. Pictures are displayed with date and time. The housing is gasket-sealed and includes a steel mounting bracket and steel bar for mounting and securing the unit. Battery-strength icons help you keep track of battery life. Camera accepts Compact Flash Cards for memory expansion (not included). TV Out connection port for viewing pictures on a TV. Also includes USB cable for computer compatibility, RCA cable and picture-editing software

I have a stealthcam STC-I450 and and an external 12v battery. It runs off C batteries if you don't want to use the external battery. Here's the specs on the camera.

4.0 Megapixel

Icon based menu setting

Burst Mode shoots 1 to 3 images or 10 seconds of video when motion is detected

Programmable from 1 to 60 minutes between motion

50 feet flash range

Built in 32 MB flash memories for image storage

SD memory card up to 2 GB

Auto white balance and auto expose

Flash light strobe Auto & Off control

<li style="">Real time clock for date and time stamping 4 digits LCD Image counter

Battery low LED indicator

Green Test LED indicator

Olive Drab Finish

I'd be open to trades on bucktails in the 2-6oz range. Maybe some plugs or other lures too. Or a spinning rod in the 7-8 foot range for stripers/blues. Let me know, -Chris

View PostI have a stealthcam STC-I450 and and an external 12v battery. It runs off C batteries if you don't want to use the external battery. Here's the specs on the camera.

4.0 Megapixel

Icon based menu setting

Burst Mode shoots 1 to 3 images or 10 seconds of video when motion is detected

Programmable from 1 to 60 minutes between motion

50 feet flash range

Built in 32 MB flash memories for image storage

SD memory card up to 2 GB

Auto white balance and auto expose

Flash light strobe Auto & Off control

<li style="">Real time clock for date and time stamping 4 digits LCD Image counter

Battery low LED indicator

Green Test LED indicator

Olive Drab Finish

I'd be open to trades on bucktails in the 2-6oz range. Maybe some plugs or other lures too. Or a spinning rod in the 7-8 foot range for stripers/blues. Let me know, -Chris

I'm on LI also. really need a camera so I hope we can work things out. Have a bunch of stuff you are looking for let me now how much value you are looking to get out of the cam.

View PostI think what he means is a trail camera. made by bushnell, moultrie, wildview, etc. Hunters (like mesmile.gif ) place in areas where deer travel..feeding areas, bait piles, etc. Use em as a tool to scout an area to see whats there. deer, bear, big bucks, etc.

bart1, good idea....hhhmmmm

Nick

I'll give you a good trade value on your cam.

sorry, quoted the wrong reply.

this was sent for the life river cam.

Sorry for the dumb mistake!

View PostBart,

Let me know what you have to trade and we can figure out a deal.

I'll go through my stuff later tonight and post some pics tomorrow morning.

Everything is brand new except the Jnski metal lip, I think it was swam once.

All spro bucktails are three once.

Hoogie Bodies I believe are 9''

Let me know if these interest you guys or I could add some more stuff mostly fished plugs, But I have lots.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0