Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DEEsox

Bug-Bond 3D Eyes

Rate this topic

3 posts in this topic

OK... the last video was felt to be too much of an advert... so rather than go HD techy I've done this one handed with the HTC in the other! No words telling you Bug-Bond is t*** free etc etc... silent movie style...

This is not knocking some great looking 3D eyes out there... I just have more use for tape eyes and with Bug-Bond it gives me the option to go 3D as well!

"> kMMLcYiM_qs

Christ man, took you a long while to discover that one....Been using it for months.

You know i ain't a fan of those realistic eyes with the funny shaped pupils (I would be if the pupils were round instead of asymetrical) and your quick video shows how to obtain "dome eyes" at tape eye prices.

A great post, and one that is in keeping with the true spirit of this and other forums, .smile.gifsmile.gif

Well not quite true, as whilst I don't blame you for plugging a product which you have a vested interest in (Many others on this forum are doing this very thing) you can use any of the light cure acrylics to achieve the same end.

Admittedly with BB, as it leaves no sticky residue, one zap with the light, and the job is done..

That tuffeye solution with the blue light has many many uses! I keep trying to get my dentist to sell me his("used for fillings") but he won't budge. I am also glad that he didn't say yes because his blue light cost about $1200.00!