Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
EJfromNJ

quickie last night

7 posts in this topic

wasnt out for long. broke my sandals last outing so i waded in a bathing suit and flip flops haha. few pretty big leeches were munching on my feet. didnt think at the time to throw one on cwm40.gif getting some of those gulp leeches for next time.

really nice evening tho. 3 nice ones and a few smaller. those last two ARE different fish for the record. they do look similar. that last one was JUST hooked by his skin. swear i thought i had a 6 oz bass on line until he was a foot in front of me and his huge mouth came out of the water

View Post6" senkos. green pump with red flake and black with blue flake

Nice.Do you notice the snap swivel changes the action apposed to tying your line directly to your hook?I did

View PostNice.Do you notice the snap swivel changes the action apposed to tying your line directly to your hook?I did

thx. really? i was wondering about that recently. which way did you find has better action? any problems with line twist? the swivels i like only come in silver and look so unnatural in the water. have to remember to get different swivels or go without from now on

i personally go with no swivel or weight and use the gamakatsu EWG hooks. the swivel adds a little more weight but i don't think it really reduces the action. i find it best on the EWG hooks though.