Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ahistick

FS--used Cabo 60

9 posts in this topic

For sale is a used Cabo 60. Got the reel from the BST board and the reel was not as represented on the original post.

The main issue are cosmetic and superficial. Mainly the finish has come off the edge of the reel rotor (original post carefully did not include that side of the rotor in attached link) and the 'heel' on the bottom of the reel body (again, not pictured in the original post) and the reel foot where it is attached to the rod. The blue has also come off the plug opposite the handle. (see detailed pictures, but apologies, its a phone camera).

http://www.stripersonline.com/surftalk/showthread.php?t=709469

The reel has not been used since it was received. The drags have been cleaned and re-greased with Cal's grease.

Includes reel, neoprene cover, wrench, box. I will include some lures to sweeten the deal.

Selling for $109 ($100 plus 9 for shipping--firm) because I just got a Cabo 80 and not because of the condition of the reel.

Payment: US Postal Service money order please.

Additional pictures

have a couple of cabos, and this kind of wear happened on both of them very naturally, even with good care taken of reels. Its the way used cabos will look. all superficial. drag is on the inside.

So true...just cosmetics...The drag is strong and smooth...

BTW, I contacted seller (with a cc to TimS) upon arrival of reel to discuss the disparity between reel condition and reel description...this is the condition I received the reel and to clarify reel condition was not from my use...

View Posthave a couple of cabos, and this kind of wear happened on both of them very naturally, even with good care taken of reels. Its the way used cabos will look. all superficial. drag is on the inside.

I'll take it.

Does it come with the spare spool?

I can get the MO out on Tuesday. I am leaving with in the hour to go camping. I'll be without computer access until Monday afternoon.

I just read the og post and see that the spare spool sold separately.

I will still take it.

MO will go out first thing Tuesday.

Thanks,

Mike

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0