Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
albacized

More Lebron ghey-ness

Rate this topic

17 posts in this topic

So this is like the WWNBA now right. All fireworks, smoke, and hoorah. And just as fixed. Tell me that the "King" didn't throw the playoffs. Eff him and all those associated with him.

Lebron calling himself The King is rediculous as well. I pose a question. Who would be the better player. Lebron or Michael ? My guess would be Jordan as he seemed to handle himself with a lot more class.

View PostNow I hear Derrick Fisher is in town and meeting with Riley and Arison. Are they gonna have another one of these parties when he signs?

i guess when this one is done . it's still going on , just check espn .rolleyes.gif

Isn't Derrick Fischer the one who they showcased (during the NBA Finals) how he chose to play in LA because of health concerns with his daughter? Maybe Miami has the same quality of facilities that his daughter requires.

View PostIsn't Derrick Fischer the one who they showcased (during the NBA Finals) how he chose to play in LA because of health concerns with his daughter? Maybe Miami has the same quality of facilities that his daughter requires.

Apparently he was insulted by Lakers 2.5 million dollar offer and jumped on a plane to Miami.

View PostLebron calling himself The King is rediculous as well. I pose a question. Who would be the better player. Lebron or Michael ? My guess would be Jordan as he seemed to handle himself with a lot more class.

I honestly haven't kept up with "Pro" sports for about 5 years now because I refuse to support these clowns getting paid millions to sit on a bench, and cry about how little money they make.

Jordan would school this clown in a bad way. How many championships does he have? Jordan did it with a team full of role players, and left at his prime for a few years to play baseball.

He could learn some humility, and should work with a speech coach if he wants to make money after basketball.

View PostI honestly haven't kept up with "Pro" sports for about 5 years now because I refuse to support these clowns getting paid millions to sit on a bench, and cry about how little money they make.

Jordan would school this clown in a bad way. How many championships does he have? Jordan did it with a team full of role players, and left at his prime for a few years to play baseball.

He could learn some humility, and should work with a speech coach if he wants to make money after basketball.

err. . . scottie pippen role player headscratch.gif

lebron is a fool but you need another stud to win championships (plural)

This is eerily familiar somehow... let me think.. hmm... ESPN played it up ad nauseum...endless commercials... the nicknames.... wait..... THE CELTICS! The thing about the Celtics, at least for me... (flame warning).. is I actually WANT the Celtics to win. I genuinely like the players. For some reason, this whole Miami thing rubs me the wrong way. It seems orchestrated.

OH MAN.. new thread time...