Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
longcaster

Chris Matthews

Rate this topic

24 posts in this topic

Why are there adds to watch that show on his show?

What's up with advertising his own show on his show?

Does he think he will get new viewers by doing that?

View PostWhy are there adds to watch that show on his show?

What's up with advertising his own show on his show?

Does he think he will get new viewers by doing that?

that guy is a flaming liberal idiot!

always was and always will be

View Postthat guy is a flaming liberal idiot!

always was and always will be

Yeah but, why is he advertising his show on his show.

Even the (agreed idiots[Rush, Sean, Glenn] (by the left on SOL)) don't advertise their own shows on their own shows.

MSNBC probably can't find anyone to buy ad space so they sell it to themselves. Then they can claim a boost in ad sales figures. Just like Obamanomics.

View PostMSNBC probably can't find anyone to buy ad space so they sell it to themselves. Then they can claim a boost in ad sales figures. Just like Obamanomics.

Now we're getting somewhere.

View PostYeah but, why is he advertising his show on his show.

Even the (agreed idiots[Rush, Sean, Glenn] (by the left on SOL)) don't advertise their own shows on their own shows.

Rush has tons of self promotions on his website?

Chris Matthews likes Rachel Madow because her show is rated below his show as far as viewers.

In other words he is one above the lowest rating in that type of show.

PS promoting products (cups, tee shirts, etc.) is one thing, but running ads on a show about the show seems quite desperate. Even for the guy with tingling leg-itius.

His whole show for the past 72 days has been about not being able to entice a single republican to say they don't regard Rush as their spokesman.

Double lame, schoolboy tactic. Arrested development indicator, fer sure! wink.gif

Only those folks who are regular fans. They think the republicans are led by Limbaugh and are afraid to admit it.

It makes them feel good. The # of liberals in this nation are about 13% of the voters. And 60% of those people will not admit they are liberals. The like Progressive now.

View Postfor an entertainer (just like the rest in cable er...news) he sure seems to get some panties in a bunch. cwm27.gif

They all do their job pretty well in that department. People get all grumpy from these news hacks.

I dont like that channel too much so Im not sure what Matthews does to get people crazy. I do watch Oreilly and Im not sure why some folks get bent out of shape form him. Ive seen Hannity and I know he gets people all bugging out. Maybe Matthews and Hannity are different branches on the same tree? They should each advertise on the others show cwm40.gif

View PostThey all do their job pretty well in that department. People get all grumpy from these news hacks.

I dont like that channel too much so Im not sure what he does to get people crazy. I do watch Oreilly and Im not sure why some folks get bent out of shape form him. Ive seen Hannity and I know he gets people all bugging out. Maybe Matthews and Hannity are different branches on the same tree?

IMHO they are all different branches of the same tree. The Demagoguery Tree. Or the Charlatan Tree. Or the Mountebank Tree. Take your pick.

View PostRush has tons of self promotions on his website?

To stay on topic, what Rush has on his website is not the subject.

Does Rush advertize his show on his show? Does Hannity or Glenn? I doubt it.

Chris Matthews is the Inept branch of the entertainment tree.

You'd be astonished in the difference between the size of the audience Hannity attracts and the one Chris can claim.

Query it on google!