Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hurt Locker

A few picture from Lake Erie

Rate this topic

21 posts in this topic

I lived in Monroe for years and kept my boat at Bolles Harbor. Loved fishing the lake and heading to Out-in-Bay. Nice fish and I miss the Walleye.

Cabo

View PostIs there any way that this thread can be moved to freshwater fishing? I messed up. Hurt locker

Well, fishing the great lakes is a lot like fishing the ocean... in some ways... I thinkredface.gifredface.gifredface.gifredface.gif

I don't think there will be an issue with this being here, but you're more than welcome to start another thread about this topic in the FW forum, tooicon14.gif

look at all those walleyes! you should be ashamed of yourself for killing so many poor, helpless, defenseless....delicious, white, flaky, tender flesh...drool.gifdrool.gifdrool.gif

nice catches! what'd you use to catch each species? lake trout (?), walleye, smallies

View Postlook at all those walleyes! you should be ashamed of yourself for killing so many poor, helpless, defenseless....delicious, white, flaky, tender flesh...drool.gifdrool.gifdrool.gif

nice catches! what'd you use to catch each species? lake trout (?), walleye, smallies

Their only hope for salvation is a dip in some shore lunch mix and a dip in the frying pan hot tubhighfive.gifcwm27.gif

View Postthat's the fishermans equivalent to a 21 gun salute

They just forgot where to standbiggrin.gif

Gorgeous fish picturesicon14.gif I may have to find an excuse to book a charter if I'm out that waysmile.gif