Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mike415

Delta Catfish

Rate this topic

23 posts in this topic

Been talking with some friends for a while about a trip to the delta for catfish. Only holdup is we've never fished the delta and have no idea where to go.

Anyone want to share some info on a spot or two to try? Preferably by PM as to not spot burn.

Thanks in advance! highfive.gif

View PostBeen talking with some friends for a while about a trip to the delta for catfish. Only holdup is we've never fished the delta and have no idea where to go.

Anyone want to share some info on a spot or two to try? Preferably by PM as to not spot burn.

Thanks in advance! highfive.gif

Dude, if you do this, count me in. I love cat fishing, but have not done it since I left Texas.

Keep me in the loop.

View PostAnything safe to eat up in the delta? I love me some catfish... but I'd imagine they are near radioactive in the delta.

If you are not reproducing in the next year or two, who cares?

You going overnight? We used to fish out of Holland Marina during the day and catch cats in the channels with clams and anchovies.

If you staying late, go early and do some scouting to find some moving water and a place to anchor. If you anchor, make sure its out of the beaten path and possibly put the bow into the reeds and fish off the back of the boat. If it gets cold, you and Scoobe can snuggle to keep warm biggrin.gif.

I lived over there for four and 1/2 years in Tracy. PM me I can give you a great spot for cats and stripers over 7 lbs.

View PostI can see Mike415 car pooling out to the delta to go Cat Fishing.

--706.imageshack.us/i/carbeverlyhillbillies.jpg/]carbeverlyhillbillies.jpg[/url]

Hahaha highfive.gif

Want to get some powder coat 26's for her. Hook a brother up!