Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
1MoreCast

For sale/Trade 10' Triumph, used ONCE!!!

13 posts in this topic

I have a 10' St. Croix Triumph 3/4-4oz lure, 4 piece with case. Used ONCE really want to get a glass rod or something with more whip this is too stiff for me. Trying to get a nice lure rod that I can work pencils and stuff. Asking $200 or if someone has a nice rod to fit my needs. Pretty much stuck at solid $200 since its only used once. Thanks in advance.

View PostI have a 10' St. Croix Triumph 3/4-4oz lure, 4 piece with case. Used ONCE really want to get a glass rod or something with more whip this is too stiff for me. Trying to get a nice lure rod that I can work pencils and stuff. Asking $200 or if someone has a nice rod to fit my needs. Pretty much stuck at solid $200 since its only used once. Thanks in advance.

is that $200 shipped?

Here's a bump for you since Im a bit interested.

I like stiff rods...cwm27.gif

Seriously though, I want a stiff rod for tossing 3-4-5 oz spoons. How would this do with that type of weight?

thanks

It should have no problem with those. Im in need of rod to toss 1-3oz, this just isnt cutting it for me. Im not sure if the fact its a four piece has anything to do with the stiffness.

View PostIt should have no problem with those. Im in need of rod to toss 1-3oz, this just isnt cutting it for me. Im not sure if the fact its a four piece has anything to do with the stiffness.

When did you buy it?

Brand new its $230 shipped.

Could you offer a better price?

thanks

Let me know if you change your mind in the next day or so.

If not, thanks anyways for the info. I was wondering if it was stiff enough to toss some heavy tin and no one seemed to own it! I'll get mine new on monday. thanks

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0