Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FreakyTrout

For Starters...

Rate this topic

43 posts in this topic

for everyone who cares i would like to introduce myselfcwm27.gifcwm27.gifcwm27.gif

Dont wanna say my name though just to be safe but my parents cant take me fishing much but i love when my dad does take me its a real nice time we bond alot together i have a shakesphere synergy spincast combo with cajun line. so i just went trout fishing today with my friend but my buddy "fishbrains12345" caught way more than me he is actually right behind me telling me how to work this forum but he said ur all genorous and helpful people so yeah..... oh and were cooking the trout right now he said hes gonna upload the pics soon

THE NAMES FREAKYTROUT :shakey:

you say you caught Trout on a spincast reel with red cajun line??

That is old school. Must have been hatchery fish.cwm13.gif

Kind of reminds me of that scene in the movie "A River Run Through it" where Norman Maclean tells his brother that they will be taking his girlfriend Jessie's brother fishing with them on their morning Fly Fishing trip, and his brother says to him that her brother will probably show up with a Hill Brothers coffee can full of worms....I don't know I guess you had to have seen the movie.redface.gif

It's a great book as well.smile.gif

Welcome aboard.

Let's see the pictures.

View Postyou say you caught Trout on a spincast reel with red cajun line??

That is old school. Must have been hatchery fish.cwm13.gif

Kind of reminds me of that scene in the movie "A River Run Through it" where Norman Maclean tells his brother that they will be taking his girlfriend Jessie's brother fishing with them on their morning Fly Fishing trip, and his brother says to him that her brother will probably show up with a Hill Brothers coffee can full of worms....I don't know I guess you had to have seen the movie.redface.gif

It's a great book as well.smile.gif

Welcome aboard.

Let's see the pictures.

Loved that movie, I need to read the book.....

View Postfor everyone who cares i would like to introduce myselfcwm27.gifcwm27.gifcwm27.gif

Dont wanna say my name though just to be safe but my parents cant take me fishing much but i love when my dad does take me its a real nice time we bond alot together i have a shakesphere synergy spincast combo with cajun line. so i just went trout fishing today with my friend but my buddy "fishbrains12345" caught way more than me he is actually right behind me telling me how to work this forum but he said ur all genorous and helpful people so yeah..... oh and were cooking the trout right now he said hes gonna upload the pics soon

THE NAMES FREAKYTROUT :shakey:

Welcome to new member FreakyTrout.

lichum.

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif