Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TF3

Weird

Rate this topic

15 posts in this topic

I'm driving home from our game today and one of the kids that played for us is walking down the street, I pull over and ask if he needs a ride.........he says sure. As he's getting in this guy walks up to the car and asks if I can give him and his family (they were not in view) a ride into town, which is 8 blocks awayheadscratch.gif I'm kinda taken by this request, but said ok. He opens the door, I have a rod between the seats, he's got 6 people. He says 'kids get in, we'll meet you there'cwm31.gif I took his kidsheadscratch.gifheadscratch.gif

I wasn't very nice to the guy, and he wreaked of booze, but I couldn't say no. It was hot, I didn't know where they were coming from.........but it was weird. Did I mention the kid from the team wasn't white (not that it matters to me)

View PostI wasn't very nice to the guy, and he wreaked of booze, but I couldn't say no. It was hot, I didn't know where they were coming from.........but it was weird. Did I mention the kid from the team wasn't white (not that it matters to me)

So why mention it at all?It does matter to you.cwm15.gif

View PostI wasn't very nice to the guy, and he wreaked of booze, but I couldn't say no. It was hot, I didn't know where they were coming from.........but it was weird. Did I mention the kid from the team wasn't white (not that it matters to me)

Do you actually read what you post? shakehead.gif