Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Surf Hunter

Bunker Down And Be Safe

Rate this topic

40 posts in this topic

Involuntary manslaughter. It is gonna get nutz tonight..

I'm watching the news and they fed from the courthouse. A guy was demanding justice for Oscar Grant and justice for all killed by police brutality. He wanted people to rise up to capture positions, resources and weapons.

If that's not a call to riot then I don't know what is.

I'm certainly not one to advocate people go out & get violent & raise h..... Nor do I know how much evidence the jury got to see. But based on what little I do know about the case (including the video) I get the impression the verdict left a lot to be desired. Now I guess it's up to whoever deals out the sentencing/punishmet/prison time etc to see if justice is served.

View PostI'm certainly not one to advocate people go out & get violent & raise h..... Nor do I know how much evidence the jury got to see. But based on what little I do know about the case (including the video) I get the impression the verdict left a lot to be desired. Now I guess it's up to whoever deals out the sentencing/punishmet/prison time etc to see if justice is served.

they were saying he could get another 2-4 years due to the fact that a gun was used.

I'm joining in!

I need a new 60' TV. Plus the booze closet is getting low. Time to go anarchy shopping!!

Truck is gassed and ready to go. Freezer is defrosted and ready for meat! Wahooo!!!!

wink.gif

I wonder what the results would have been had Mehserle cooperated with the police immediately after the shooting and not quit BPD and go into hiding? I read that someone gave him advice to resign, shut up and hide for a time. Looked like a mistake to me, but it still cost Grant his life.

I hope SF and Oakland fair this well.

I was on call for Jury duty this week in Oakland. I was going to take Bart up and back, but was wondering what the verdict would do to the area. Glad I was dismissed yesterday.

View PostInvoluntary manslaughter. It is gonna get nutz tonight..

I'm watching the news and they fed from the courthouse. A guy was demanding justice for Oscar Grant and justice for all killed by police brutality. He wanted people to rise up to capture positions, resources and weapons.

If that's not a call to riot then I don't know what is.

Where was the "community" outrage in Oakland when that POS murdered the 4 officers on 73rd last year? headscratch.gif

The news shows a crowd of mostly whites in downtown Oakland. headscratch.gif

Watch the guys with the scarfs around their necks and the backpacks full of bricks.

View PostThe news shows a crowd of mostly whites in downtown Oakland. headscratch.gif

Watch the guys with the scarfs around their necks and the backpacks full of bricks.

Wood, if still in the hood, will be dialing 911 later tonight when the police go home. cwm15.gif

View PostI got nothing to worry about...I live in Crackerville USA!pig2.gif

Any "football" hooligans getting set to riot before the Gran Final? biggrin.gif

I was at Travis in the early 70's, recall the rioting, it even spread to the base!! Our friends of color took over a mess hall. We were in max alert, I was packing a issue Colt 1911 when on duty. Every aircraft on the flightline had an armed guard.

One of our Dish channels is from SF, was watching the SF news earlier today and saw all the ranting and speaches. Hope the jurors are well hidden.

Would not dare think of going to the Oakland area anytime soon!!!

Can't find it now... but the Chron had some quotes on their site from a couple of morons who stated their names and went on record as saying they where there waiting for the looting to begin so they could join in. Apparently they were even dressed up in suits to blend in before the mayhem started. Hooligans. beatin.gif