And That's That!

Rate this topic

BOH

View Postwell i thought the same thing now look at me. 3 kids, 2 car payments, mortgage shakehead.gif careful buddy. dont drink alot

Beat ya to it.

3 kids, 1 grandkid, 1 car payment, 5 cars on auto insurance policy, 2 college loans, 1st mortgage, 2nd mortgage. And incalcuable suffering because I don't like any alcohol enough to block it all out. frown.gif

I'm talking about my LIFE, I can't seem to get that through to you. I'm not just talking about one person, I'm talking about everybody. I'm talking about form. I'm talking about content. I'm talking about interrelationships. I'm talking about God, the devil, Hell, Heaven. Do you understand... FINALLY?

confirmed problematic

View Postwhat link you looking for?

the link to where Otters dog sits on his chest leaving a skidmark?

or to a banning that never happened (kick FnM week)?

I think I've lost interest. cwm13.gif

Nevermind.

Justice will only exist where those not affected by injustice are filled with the same amount of indignation as those offended.

~ Plato

View PostWhat the **** are we talking about? cwm13.gif

Someone gimme a link.

View PostI'm talking about my LIFE, I can't seem to get that through to you. I'm not just talking about one person, I'm talking about everybody. I'm talking about form. I'm talking about content. I'm talking about interrelationships. I'm talking about God, the devil, Hell, Heaven. Do you understand... FINALLY?

cwm27.gifheart.gif

View PostBeat ya to it.

3 kids, 1 grandkid, 1 car payment, 5 cars on auto insurance policy, 2 college loans, 1st mortgage, 2nd mortgage. And incalcuable suffering because I don't like any alcohol enough to block it all out. frown.gif

At worst for me it was 4 kids 1 grandkid 2 car loans, a list of college loans...forget how many, 2 mortgages, 4 on auto insurance... one of them with a violation list you had to unfold it cwm31.gif.

Finally getting ahead of it but it was a tough go.

What the hell....it's what we do, it's life.

some of us arent following along. random dog/skid factoid leads to notorious steer snuggle comment, leads to humor. leads to somewhat subtle wife joke? hello, its a joke son! get it?? bout as sharp as a sack of mice shakehead.gif

i worry about dingy, the path leads dark places

confirmed problematic