Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hookinfinger

obama Appoints Medicare Czar/ Fellow marxist

Rate this topic

39 posts in this topic

obama did a end around while Congress was not in session. Typical obama move.shakehead.gif Hard to believe but even some dems are pissed.

Meet your new marxist Medicare czar. He is the guy who said his comments were taken out of context when he said we will have to ration health care. cwm27.gif

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/07/07/he...s.html?_r=2&hp

Dennissmile.gif

It's amazing how blatantly leftist obama operates.....how do ya like the "hope and change" you liberal idiots. If this idiot succeeds, all you leftists liberals will be the first to wonder where your freedom went.

I just love when these articles drop seemingly important names like 'The American Medical Association'.

It is a lib group that consists of mostly young Medical students. Most Doctors with any sense shun it.

Less than 20 % of practicing Physicians belong to it. Since they, the AMA, teamed up with this health care bill as they have I bet that they will lose thousands more of Doctors (not dreamers) memberships.

Dennissmile.gif

View Postobama did a end around while Congress was not in session. Typical obama move.shakehead.gif

don't you mean typical Bush move like when he recess appointed John Bolton?

srsly, take off the blinders and accept that pols of all stripes do this. it sucks but its reality.

View Postdon't you mean typical Bush move like when he recess appointed John Bolton?

srsly, take off the blinders and accept that pols of all stripes do this. it sucks but its reality.

Yes they have both done it, and it is wrong in so may ways. Hookinfinger's pointing it out does not mean he supports the practice....right Hookinfinger ??

View Postdon't you mean typical Bush move like when he recess appointed John Bolton?

You are comparing Bolton's appointment to a czar who will be taking over Medicare ?

You're kidding right ?

Dennis

View PostIt only took about 18 months for "hope & change" to morph into "same old, same old".

Yup, thats the worst part. He claims the right is unfair to him. Does this help or hurt the way they treat him? The guy likes to shoot himself in the foot it seems sometimes.

View PostYou are comparing Bolton's appointment to a czar who will be taking over Medicare ?

You're kidding right ?

Dennis

I think Obama was wrong for this, but it does seem similar to me. Seems Boltons job was/is more important then this medicare czar.

View PostI think Obama was wrong for this, but it does seem similar to me. Seems Boltons job was/is more important then this medicare czar.

Hardly. The Obamacare plan is 1/6th of our economy. Expect America to force the politicians to have most of this foolishness appealed.

View Postobama did a end around while Congress was not in session. Typical obama move.shakehead.gif Hard to believe but even some dems are pissed.

Meet your new marxist Medicare czar. He is the guy who said his comments were taken out of context when he said we will have to ration health care. cwm27.gif

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/07/07/he...s.html?_r=2&hp

Dennissmile.gif

Why do you consider this Harvard professor a Marxist Dennis?

Amazing how some folks put such importance on the UN.

I suppose it is a sign of the times. GLOBAL THINKING and all that.cwm27.gif

I am almost speechless that folks would compare a job at the UN with a job that allows someone to control the health care of a huge portion of our citizens. Amazing and sad.

By the way, I think Bolton did a great job.

Dennis

View PostHardly. The Obamacare plan is 1/6th of our economy. Expect America to force the politicians to have most of this foolishness appealed.

Exactly, so how is it more important then Boltons job? What power does this guy have? With whats going on around the world I would think that job is pretty high up there.

View PostAmazing how some folks put such importance on the UN.

I suppose it is a sign of the times. GLOBAL THINKING and all that.cwm27.gif

I am almost speechless that folks would compare a job at the UN with a job that allows someone to control the health care of a huge portion of our citizens. Amazing and sad.

By the way, I think Bolton did a great job.

Dennis

So what powers does this guy have? What can he actually do?