Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Skunkmaster flex

Champlain 2010 with video

9 posts in this topic

Headed up to Champ a little later than last year but had good numbers with some decent fish mixed in. Found most of the smallies in about 10'-25' of water using grubs, keitechs and dropshot worms(roboworms). Did find some decent large and also a couple nice pike. Enjoy the video.

" target="_blank">

You came all the way up here and didn't look up the Kamel?

Shame on you! beatin.gif

Glad you had a good time.

I'll check out your vid when I get home! wink.gif

Thanks guys....yea it is such a cheap and great trip. This is my second year and I will keep the tradition going as long as I can. Kamel next time ill remember to give you a heads up when im up there.

Great video. Thanks for sharing. Vermont sounds a hell of a lot better than crossing the border into Canada. hippie.gif You have got me thinking about making a trip. Thanks

View PostGreat video. Thanks for sharing. Vermont sounds a hell of a lot better than crossing the border into Canada. hippie.gif You have got me thinking about making a trip. Thanks

If you ever want any info just send me a pm. I have stayed at two different places in the Alburgh VT area(North Lake Champlain) and both are great places. For a 2 bedroom(sleeps 3) full kitchen cabin its only about 160 a night.