5 yaks at 2:30 am monday

A small kayak navy left Johnny b's marina in City Island, Bronx, N.Y. early monday morning.We picked up some bass almost instantly on swim shads,stick baits and t&w.Over to the Orchard Beach jetty and several more fish were taken including a keeper.After a jaw dropping sunrise we fished the towers and headed off to Rodmans Neck and Turtle Cove. After my buds heard my Abu clicker and drag scream for the 15th time they all grabbed a tube and a couple worms.We all caught bass and 2 guys who stayed till 11:00 am hit a bluefish bonanza in Eastchester Bay on the way in.The weather and water were perfect.Night fishing should be experienced by all!

Tis better to remain silentĀ and thought the fool, than to speakĀ and remove all doubt.

Rock steady Cheechhighfive.gifbeers.gifbeers.gif

The village, which had stood for maybe 1,000 years, didn't know we were coming that day. If they had, they would have run. boB was at the eye of our rage. And through him, our Captain Ahab. He would set things right again. That day, we loved him.

Thaistick, your too new to pm so let me ask you if your doing the New Rochelle kayak tourney saturday morning at 5 Island park?

Tis better to remain silentĀ and thought the fool, than to speakĀ and remove all doubt.